Chapter 3- Fake Ex

Emma's POV
I walked out of the cafeteria, Blake followed me. "Why'd you do that!" He asked. "Because he deserves it" I mumbled. "Lunch isn't over yet we still have 30 minutes left" says Blake. "Okay and? How do we kill ti-" he kissed me. "Let's just go outside" he says. I nodded. We went outside and it was some what crowded, I looked around and a tree caught my eye, it was silent and no one was there nor were they surrounding the three. Must be for a reason. "Wait" I say walking up to the tree. I walked to the tree and examined it, it was perfectly fine, nothing's wrong with it nothing at all. "Okay" I say. Blake grabbed my hand and walked over to the tree with me. I sat down and began to finish my homework for next class. Blake grabbed my book and shut it. "Hey!" I laughed. "Come onnn" he laughed. "What" I say. "We're boyfriend and girlfriend so what do they do?" Asked Blake, "hmmmm I don't know but all I know is that they don't slam their books" I teased. "Besides that they also do this" he says. He started to kiss me a little bit aggressively but I liked it.
Jacobs POV
"Why are we outside again?" Asked the cheer leader. "Because I wanted to see if-" I caugh Blake and Emma making out under the peaceful tree. I grew angry and upset. I shouldn't, she knew Blake longer and Blake made his moves, what upsets me is that he's gonna treat her like a princess then all of a sudden she's nothing to him. I hate that he does that to every girl he meets. The cheerleader just went inside and I did too, whatever, I have her for next hour but so does Blake. The bell rang and I went off to my next class, history. I sat down and watched as Emma walked in with Blake. I rolled my eyes. I don't have a history partner anymore. I looked over at Emma and Blake was staring at me, he smirked. "Leave her alone" I mouthed he rolled his eyes and mouthed "I love her too much to let her go, the other girls were fake that's why I left them." I rolled my eyes. What if he is right? His ex girlfriend Camila was extremely fake along with his previous ex.
Blakes POV
I can treat her right. All of my exes were fake, if I moved schools and states just to date Emma I did it for a reason, to make it actually last,  Jacob is misunderstanding me that's all. He rolled his eyes at me and I just smiled, I didn't do anything wrong. Or at least not to him.... I looked over at Emma and she was very interested in her history packet. "I forgot how much you loved history" I say. She looked at me and smiled. Emma is my world, there's nothing she can really do to make me stop loving her. Well there's one thing, but I highly doubt she'll ever do it, she's not like that. History was over and it was finally time for PE class. We're playing dodge ball, I'm not good at it I'm an easy target while Emma over here can dodge a ball before they even throw it, crazy. We played dodge ball and Emma and Jacob ran for a ball and the next part kind of made me angry but not really.
Emma's POV
I ran for a dodge ball and so did Jacob, we both grabbed one and Jacob tripped on some kids foot and accidentally kissed me. I pushed him off and looked at Blake, he was kind of mad. I hit Jacob with a dodge ball and now he's eliminated, I played and a girl got me out while one of Jacobs team mates called my name and distracted me. I went and sat next to Blake. "It was an accident you saw me push him off" I said. He looked at me deeply. "But you wanted to kiss him did you?" He says. "No" I say firmly. I don't know maybe I did? Ugh he's such a good kisser though! So is Blake but Jacobs better. "Sure" said Blake. For the rest of the day he ignored me, it bothered me a little bit, it was just a kiss! Nothing came out of it! Right?
Authors note: chapter 3 :) hope you guys liked this chapter vote if you love llamas and pizza or if you just liked this chapter in general 😝 Please vote and comment for a cookie! |-Emily🌺