Chapter 4- I want him badly..

Emma's POV
He ignored me. "Babeeee" I whined, "what?!" He says a bit irritated. "I love you" I smiled sweetly. He smiled. "Ugh finee I can't stay mad at you forever, I love you too baby" he says hugging me. Jacob walked passed me looking all flattered, what's his deal? "So after school?" He asked. "After school what?" I asked. "After school can I come over you your house? I HAVE to tell your brother were dating because If I don't, you know how he gets if he finds out" he says, oh yeah...... "Oh yeah! Okay then" I say. Blake is better than Jacob, his eyes, his hair, everything. But Jacobs lips...... No! No! No!!! Blake!!!! Just Blake! I sighed and slumped in my chair, my worst subject, Math. Blake doesn't have this class with me but he has the rest, Jacob does though, we sit right next to each other. I noticed Jacob looking at me. "What" I finally say, "nothing you're just hot" says Jacob. I rolled my eyes.   I felt myself blushing, I can't be in the same class with him. He sat closer to me and put a hand around my waist, "Ms.Sallinas may I please go to the restroom?" I say blushing, she shook her head yes and I got up and ran. I can deal with him, I don't want him. I was slammed against a locker, it was Jacob, he smiled at me, his braces were just too cute. "Um I don't want anything to do with you so can I please go" I say. he chuckled. "That's not what your facial expressions said" he smirked. "I don't want you" I say, I was still blushing. "Uh huh, sure" he says biting his lips. I blushed, I want him, it's bad. I felt my heart beating rapidly, I want him badly. "You want me don't you" he smiled. I got quiet. "I know you do" he smirked, he leaned in, I wanted to, but I didn't. I curved him and ran to the restroom. Fuck he's good, and extremely hot.
Jacobs POV
Emma ran, I rolled my eyes, I almost got her. I walked the long way to class and I saw Joey Birlem making out with someone new, not surprising really, most of the girls I've kissed are the ones he ends up kissing the next day, Emma on the other hand is someone I want Joey avoid meeting, she's my prey. Although I want her, not just to kiss her but I want her to be mine, it's stupid, it's complicated, yet so perfect. I quietly walked passed them but Joey turned around. "Hey sartorius" he says. "hi" I mumbled. "Hey by any chances do you know that new girl what's her name, um... Emma?" He smirked. "Yeah why?" I asked. "I wanna kiss her" he smirked. I looked at him. "beat you to it" I mumbled and rolled my eyes. "You kissed her already?" Asked Joey, I nodded. "She's hot" he says, "yes, but she's taken, back off" I say. "Okay have fun with your girlfriend" he mumbled, "she's not my girlfriend, she's Blakes" I say. "Oh! Blake?! What?! Why?!" He asked. "Blakes her bestfriend, but her "bestfriend" is gonna crush her soon" I say. "Sucks" says Joey. I nodded and walked away. I never liked him.
Emma's POV
I want him. No. I don't, ugh but his eyes and lips and it's just- UGHHH I  want him so badly! Maybe if I kiss him it's gonna get it out of my system? Or maybe I just really want him, maybe even more than Blake. I got out of the restroom and walked to class. I saw Jacob outside, ugh. "Heyyy" he says. "I don't wa-" he grabbed my arm and dragged me I to the janitors closet, "let me go!" I say. Even though I like where this was going. "Nope" he smirked as he pushed me up against the wall. I blushed like crazy. "So just say it doll" he smiled. "You want me, right now, don't you?" He whispered into my ear. I bit my lip. Yes, yes I do. "Ugh I don't know" I say grasping onto a pencil. "Maybe if I just-" Jacob kissed me and I blushed. "You want me now?" He asked, "no" I say. I left the janitors closet, I went to the classroom and sat down, for the rest of the class I kept on thinking about Jacobs lips on mine, perfection. The bell rang and I saw Blake, he grabbed my hand and kissed me. "Now let's go tell your brothers" he says, I nodded. Jacob is all I can think about, if I admit to him that I want him, he'll gladly make me his.
Authors note: so I took a small vacation with Brooke because yesterday was my birthday 🤗🎂🎉 plus we have both been extremely busy with school, but I'm gonna update everyday although I'm not sure about Brooklyn. Anyways, vote and comment please 🤗 ~|-Emily🌺