Chapter 21- College here I come.. (End of Book One)

Emma's POV
"Joey!" I say as I separated. He looked at me and smirked. "what?" He says leaning onto my neck and grabbing me tighter. "Come on babe we all know Jacob isn't gonna be coming back anytime soon, I mean we both leave in less then 2 days" he smirked. "So what if he's not coming back? I don't care anymore!" I say using all my strength to back away my tears. "You don't care anymore? Then why don't you just kiss me" says Joey. "I mean, since you don't care and you gotta move on right?" Says Joseph with a small chuckle. you know what?

I don't care. He decided to cheat on me.

"Maybe I will" I say grabbing him my the collar of his shirt and kissing him violently. He pushed me against the wall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up the next Day hesitating to get out of the sheets, Joey slept over, his mom went somewhere and I guess she forgot to give Joey the spare key to the house so my mom was more than happy to let him stay over. I was getting up when I felt something pull me up. Joey, still asleep, was grabbing onto my waist. "Oh great" I mumbled.

I managed to get out of bed, after like 56 attempts! But that was because Joey also woke up. He also left to go change. I was honestly not in the greatest mood today, Hunter leaves today and Jacob leaves tomorrow. I quickly got dressed with a sweatshirt and some leggings along with my converse and I put my hair up into a pony tail and went down stairs where my mom was being overly dramatic and crying because it's hunters first year of college.

"My baby's all grown up" she says wiping her tears. "Mom I'll stop by" says Hunter a bit annoyed, she's done it with my older brother who currently lives Cali, my big sister who is currently finishing her last year in college, and now Hunter. I ran up to Hunter and gave him a hug. "Call me when you need me sis, even if I have to leave the campus to help you, you know I'll be there for you" says Hunter. I felt a few tears run down my eyes. I nodded and smiled as he loaded his packages into his car. "I'll drive you to school come on" he says grabbing his keys.

I grabbed my phone and bag and I brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and got into the car. He drove me to school. "Bye Hunter, be safe!" I say. He smiled and nodded, then I was off. I don't have much friends, I may be social media famous but that doesn't mean I'm not shy in person.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jacobs POV
I leave tomorrow. I don't wanna leave, I never told Emma how much she means to me. I saw her walking down the hall way, I just didn't say anything. What if I fuck up? She can hate me even more then she already does.

"Hey baby!!!" I heard.

Fuck!

I slowly turned around. "Heyyy Isabella" I say in the fakest tone. "I miss my Jakeyboo!" She whined as she threw her arms around my neck. I took them off. "And I don't miss you!" I say walking away. I could hear her scream as I walked down. I walked to my locker and Emma was there, I stopped. I opened my locker and from the corner of my eye I saw her looking at me. She looked so upset it hurt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright class take a seat, we have new lab partners today and you'll be working on mixing the right chemicals!" Blah blah blah yada yada!!! You get the point! I was hoping I'd get Emma on my last day. "Jacob Sartorius, Emma Rowland! You two are partners for the day. I looked at her and she had that same expression she had this morning, pain. Nows my chance! I sat next to Emma and she was completely quiet. She passed me the chemicals and during the entire experiment, we didn't say a word, not one word.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV
I got home not knowing what to do or think, I didn't eat dinner, the dinner table wasn't the same without Hunter making his small jokes. I went upstairs and went into my bedroom, I sighed. He leaves tomorrow first thing in the morning, and I can't say anything him, I had my chance, it's just that I blew it.

He'll forget about you anyways, it's college! Loads of girls there will get his mind off of you!

But what if I don't want him to forget about me?

Stop him.

I can't stop him, it's too late. I'm not gonna get in the way of his future, he'd never forgive me. He has such a huge career ahead of himself. I'm just a drag.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jacobs POV
I loaded my stuff into my car. I suppose I should say bye to my mother, even though she doesn't deserve it. It was 8 am in the morning. "Bye mom" I say. She hugged me tightly. "Bye honey, stay safe!" She says. I just nodded and left. I begin to drive to my destination, Northridge. Emma was still on my mind, and there's no way she'd ever leave it. I couldn't do this, I need to say goodbye! I quickly turned around and drove to Emma's house. I got out of my car, she was just walking out of her house walking to school. "Emma" I say choking a bit. She turned around

Just do it Sartorius!

"What?" She says softly not making contact with me. "I'm leaving now" I say rubbing my neck. "Okay, bye!" She says wiping the tears off her face. She stood there. She ran up to me and I gave her the biggest hug yet, she didn't let go, she was crying. It brought me so much joy to know she still cared about me. "I'll miss you" I say softly. "I'll miss you too" she says. "Get in, I'll take you to school" I say. She got into my car and it was silent the entire way. We finally arrived at the school. "Bye fuck boy Sartorius" she says laughing as she wiped her tears. I chuckled and waved. She went off. I sighed. College, here I come...
Authors note: ANDDD THATS THE END OF BOOK 1!!!! BOOK 2 COMING OUT SOOOONNNNNN!!!!! How'd you guys like this book? What do you guys expect in the next one? Comment! That's the end of this book!!! Vote and comment please! |~Emily🌺