Chapter 13- 2 can play that game

Jacobs POV
I turned around and it was Cameron. "Jacob you have a girlfriend!" Yelled Cameron. "So? It's not like she's gonna find out" I laughed. "Yes she will!" He says. "Yeah Jacob I thought you didn't have a girlfriend, wait until she heard about this" says Allison in a disappointed tone, she walked away from me. I looked at Cameron. "You have a girlfriend dude! Why would you do that to her if she's already going through pain?" Says Cameron. "I havent been feeling myself lately okay!" I say. "Emma's a treasure, once you let her down, she's never gonna trust you ever again, she thought you changed but here you are again kissing these other girls you said you didn't like" says Cameron. "she's all the qualities you'll ever need, if you're a real man stick with her" he says. "What if I just let her go" I say. "Then you'll experience a loss of yourself" says Cameron softly. "How would you know that?" I scoffed. "We dated before" he says in a gloomy tone. I looked at him. "What happened?" I asked. "The same as you, she found out, she was hurt and depressed and she later dumped me, you don't know how hurt I was, I had sleepless nights" he says sitting next to me.
Cameron's POV
I miss Emma, a lot, I was stupid to cheat on her and he's gonna do the same, her cuts healed months ago and I don't want her to get them again, she doesn't even know I go to this school, we just haven't made contact. "Stay with her" I say softly. "You're still drugged, it's not what you want, stay with her, treasure her, once she's gone, she's never coming back" I say. Jacob looked at me. "Thank you" he mumbled. "For helping me at the bar, for helping me stop kissing Allison, and for making me realize she's the only one I need" he says wiping away a couple tears. "You're welcome, if she finds out, I'll only back you up once but if you do it again, you're on your own" I say. "Thanks Cam-" "your welcome now get to class the bells about to ring" I say running back into class. Emma was the greatest, I want the best for her, even if I love her still, I'm still not gonna get in her way of her happiness, her current boyfriend. After me was Blake and after Blake was him, I feel like Jacobs her final one. The bell rang and during the passing hour Jacob was side to side by Emma, she was laughing and smiling, he was the same, that was until Allison came up to her. Jacobs eyes widened. I quickly ran over to Allison. "Emma I think that you should know that your-" "Allison babe!!!" I say quickly pushing her up against a locker and kissing her while signaling Jacob to move along. "Why did you kiss me?!" Says Allison. "You can't tell Emma! Jacob and I already had a talk we solved it out and he's not gonna do it! I'll do whatever you want just please don't do it!" I say. "Why do you care so much?" She asked. "Because Emma's my ex and I don't want her to suffer what she suffered with me! I still love her!" I say. "Then why don't I tell Emma, they break up, and you can have her?" Says Allison. "Because I want her to be happy! Just please!" I say. "Fine" she mumbled. She walked away and I sighed in relief
Jacobs POV
Allison came up to my face and she was about to tell Emma I kissed her, Cameron quickly saved me and signaled me to walk away. "Who was that?" Asked Emma. "Alliso-" "I know that was Ally, but who was the other guy?" She asked. "Cameron" I say. "Cameron what?" She asked. "Dallas" I say. "Oh" she says softly. We walked to our second hour and we continued with our day. The day ended and I made it without kissing anyone but Emma, Cameron's right, she's all I need in one girl so why do I need more? Oh right! I almost forgot! "Emma, Blake wanted me to tell you something" I say. Emma shot her eyes at me, "what?" She asked. "He told me to tell you he's sorry for everything and he still wants to be friends with you" I say. "Tell him I accept quart of the apology but he has to apologize to me in person" she says. "Okay" I say. We went home and i couldn't keep Joey off my mind, what is it that he wants from Emma so badly? There are plenty of other girls he can choose from besides mine. Blake came over to my house, without even knowing that Emma was here. "Blake she accepts a quart of hot apology, but you need to apologize to her in person" I say. "But I don't know if I ca-" "Jacob who's the- oh" says Emma. "Go for it" I told Blake. He sighed and walked up to Emma. "I'm sorry, for everything I've done to you, After we broke up I didn't know how to act, so I just acted like an idiot, I'm sorry I just really wanna be friends again, best friends" he says. "It's okay, I missed my bestfriend" smiled Emma. Well this is cheesy. After they hugged Blake went home. Emma was happy, until she received a text message. Please don't be Ally please don't be ally please don't be- "Jacob you kissed Allison?" Asked Emma with tears forming in her eyes. "Where'd you get that from?" I asked. "Allison texted me saying that when you went to the restroom in first hour you pushed her against her locker and started to kiss her" she says letting some tears slide. "Okay would you seriously believe what Allison is telling you? She's had a crush on me for years! Already knowing her shed make up a lie to ruin us!" I say. "I don't know if I could believe you, you did take a long time coming back to homeroom" she says. "Fine I'll call my witness" I say. I picked up my phone and dialed Cameron's number. "Hey Sartorius" says Cameron. "Cameron, I didn't kiss Allison did I?" I asked. "No what the hell? You always called her a thot" laughed Cameron. "Why did I take long to go to homeroom" I say. "Because me and you were running around the halls ding dong ditching" laughed Cameron. "See Emma!" I say. "Oh you're with Emma?" Asked Cameron, he already knew, we just had a little talk. "Yeah" I smile. "Oh, well um tell her I said hi, and I gotta go, Bryce and I are going to Six Flags but I mean if you wanna come lemme know" says Cameron. "Thanks but no thanks" I say. "K, bye" says Cameron. I hung up. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you" she says wiping her tears. "It's okay" I sighed. She can't find out, or else we're done...
Emma's POV
I know he's lying to me, but it's okay, because if he wants to play that game with me, I'll play it too. "I'm gonna go hang out with Loren and Luna" I say. (Ima add them to the book and if you don't like either of them well then boohoo it's gonna get interesting) "okay" says Jacob. I went and got ready, I'm actually going to Blakes house. I told Loren and Luna to cover me in case Jacob called after I explained the situation to them. I texted Blake. "Wanna hang out?" I say. Seconds later he responded. "Sure, my house? Parents aren't home" he texted. "Sure" I say. I walked up to his house and knocked on his door. He greeted me with a smile and a hug, his hugs were always so warm. "Hey" he smiled. "Hi" I smile. We began to talk and like the past, our conversations were growing deep. "I miss you a lot you know" says Blake. I sighed, I guess I do too. "I do too" I say. "But you have Jacob and he-" "cheated and lied to me once again, now since you were hanging out with him last night, what really happened?" I asked. "He was trying to stay loyal and until Joey drugged his 7 drinks causing him to start making out with a bunch of girls, Cameron and I yelled at Joey and abandoned him at the bar, we took him home, tried to undrug him and it semi worked, but at school Cameron caught him kissing Ally, Cam bashed him on why it was wrong and how he had to treasure you because Cameron really loves you  and when you guys were dating he explained how he fucked up and how he cheated on you and he didn't want Jacob to do the same to you, he didn't want you to get hurt, neither did I" he says softly. "He really hurt me though" I say.
Blakes POV
"I know he hurt you" I say. "You know something Emma" I say. "What?" She asked. "I still have extremely strong feelings for you" I say softly. I missed everything about her, especially her lips. "I have feelings for you too" she shrugged. "What about Jac-" "he's gonna leave me again, I just know it" she sighed. I couldn't stop staring at her lips it drove me insane! I think she noticed. "You like my lips don't you?" She smiled. Being the idiot that I am, I nodded yes and quickly regretted it. "No wait I mean- yeah- no! I- ughhh" I couldn't help it, I crashed my lips onto hers and she didn't stop me.
Jacobs POV
I got bored and Emma's been gone for a while. I decided to go to Blakes house since Emma's with Loren and Luna. I walked over there and knocked on the door....
Authors note: well it's well played! Will he catch them or will they be slick enough to make him clueless? Comment!!! 6+ votes for the next chapter!! |~Emily🌺