Chapter 7- Hunters Call

Jacobs POV
I was chasing, I thought I didn't have a chance but look at where I am, I finally have someone who trusts me into dating them. I swear onto my life I'm going to take good care of her. Why? She was the only one who gave me a chance. I hugged her, she was warm. By now school was over and my mom doesn't really come home until like 8:30 pm. I looked at Emma, she looked tired. "Emma are you tired?" I asked. She looked at me and rubbed her eyes, she nodded yes. "Do you wanna sleep?" I asked. "I don't know" she responds. I sat on the couch and she sat next to me. "I'm tired too" I admit, I've had sleepless nights thinking. I wrapped my arms around her and she laid on my chest. After that she snoozed off, I went on my phone and most of the girls in my school were asking me to kiss them. "No sorry, I have a girlfriend" I responded to all of them. They all were pretty upset but I wasn't, It's unbelievable how one girl could change me so much, I thought that'd never happen. I fell asleep too.
3 hours later...
I woke up. Emma woke up too. "Hey" I smiled while yawning. "Hi" she says smiling half awake.
Emma's POV
I feel better now, I looked at Jacob and it seemed like if he were admiring me. "Whatcha looking at?" I asked. "You" he says smiling. I smiled back. We spent hours talking about the most random things. We both got bored, but like I'm dating a fuckboy, I feel like I already know what's going to happen from here. "I love you" he said smiling "I love you too" I say. He leaned in closer, after that, his lips touched mine. He kissed me with so much passion it was just.... wow. I know he's had experience before if he can kiss me like this and make me feel flattered. I let go, "Jacob it's almost 6, I think my mom and brothers are gonna be worried" I say. "Oh I'll take you home" he says. He grabbed his shoes and put them mon. We walked out of his house and walked to mine, it was a couple blocks far. We were at my house and no one but Hunter was home. "Blakes gonna get mad if he sees you with Jacob" exclaimed Hunter to the both of us. I looked at Jacob. "He dumped me and made me cry, I moved on simple" I say running upstairs with Jacob. "Wait what did Blake do??!" Yelled Hunter. "You heard me!" I say. I closed my door and laid in bed. Jacob sat next me me. "So" he says. "What" I asked. "I'm bored" he says. I looked at him. "Watch a movie" I say. "What if I don't want to watch a movie" he says.
Jacobs POV
I'm still tempted. "Then I don't know" she says. I sat there in silence, she did too. I got a text from Thalia, "hey baby you still up for that little appointment if you know what I mean? 😉😘I stared at my phone wondering what to reply, I sent that to her 5 days ago, for sure its a no, I have Emma now and I promise myself I won't kiss anyone but her. "No, you have Blake and I have Emma, now I suggest you be loyal because once I show this screen shot to Blake, he won't be so happy 😉" I replied. She left me on seen. I laughed a little. I looked at Emma and she was on her phone. "Come on" I say. I grabbed her hand and she smiled. "Where are we going?" She asked. "Back to my place we can't do anything here" I say. "Bye hunter I'll be back in an hour, tell mom to call me when she gets home!" She yelled through the door. Hunter just nodded. We walked to my house and like usual, moms not home. "What do you want now" she asked laughing a little. "I don't know.... I just feel a little..... flirty" I say. "Oh really" says Emma."Well whatcha gonna do about it" she smiled. She began teasing me and it just drove me insane, finally I couldn't handle it. "I don't know, this" I smirked. I kissed her violently and she kissed me back. I pushed her against the wall.
Emma's POV
He kissed me violently yet softly, I loved it. He pushed me against the wall and I wrapped my arms around his neck, see, there are advantages of dating a fuckboy, he's an extremely great kisser. He kissed me for a short amount of time and he let go, "wow!" He says smiling. "You look so innocent but look at you" he smiled. I grinned and kissed him. "Now what" he asked. "I don't know" I say. "Ummm" he says looking around. He sat on the couch and put on a movie, he went to the hall and came back. It started to get cold. "It's cold" I say. "I know" he smiles. I sat next to him and I cuddled next to him. I began to fall asleep when moments later, I got a phone call from Hunter, I quickly answered it because we made a pact where if it's family we need to answer as quickly as possible. "Yes?" I asked, "m-mom, br-Brandon, a-and A-Ashton got in a c-car crash" he says crying. My heart sank. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" I say, "the hospital come as quick as possible!" He cried, he hung up. I began to cry a little and I went outside, Jacob ran after me. "What happened??" He asked, "my mom and brothers got in a car crash and I'm going to the hospital" I cried.
Jacobs POV
I hugged her, "you can't just walk there! I'll call an uber" I say, I called an uber and moments later it showed up. they drove us to the hospital and we rushed in there, "Hunter!" Cried Emma, they hugged, "is mom and them okay?" She asked in tears, "They're....."
Authors note: what happened to them? Are they okay? What happens nexttttt who knows! Vote and comment please! Can we get 6+ votes?! Thanks! |~Emily🌺