Chapter 16- It hurt

Emma's POV
The day was over and I went home, Jacob had some "homework" to do at Isabellas house but I honestly don't mind I have a play date with Joey. I went to my closet and I got something to wear, I wore( picture below)

I let my hair down and I had almost no make up on besides concealer, my eyebrows, and my eyelash extensions along with some clear lip gloss

I let my hair down and I had almost no make up on besides concealer, my eyebrows, and my eyelash extensions along with some clear lip gloss. I texted Joey and he told me he'd pick me up, right now I wonder how Jacobs doing?
Jacobs POV
I kissed her aggressively non stop, Isabella was a hoe, all she wanted was to fuck, but that's alright with me, that's all I want to. She removed her clothes and I guess I did too and the rest was history.
Joeys POV
I went to go pick up Emma and god damn did she look fine as hell. "Hey babe" I smirked. She smiled, "hi" she says. We drove to my house and she was on her phone the entire time, as soon as we got to my house she turned off her phone, nice! "Welcome to my crib" I laughed. "You have a big house" she says in amazement. "Yeah I know, my parents aren't home either" I winked. She smiled, "why'd you wanna come?" I asked. "I'm bored and I thought I'd give you a try" she says wrapping her arms around my neck and biting my lip, she released me leaving me wanting more from her. It's supposed to be the other way around but I like it. "Oh no you aren't" I say. "What?" She giggled. "You're not gonna tease me" I smirked. "Hmm then I guess I can't kiss you" she giggled. I pushed her against the wall and French kissed her. I grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me, god damn she's delicious. I broke the kiss, still having my hands around her waist, I begin to kiss her neck softly and she let out a soft moan. "You want me don't you" I smiled.
Emma's POV
God dammit he's good! He began to kiss my neck and I accidentally let out a soft moan which I found weird. "You want me don't you?" He says giving me that one smile. "You're tempting but I'm not gonna let you fuck me" I smiled. He looked so fucking attractive today, he had his hair swept up in a hot way, a red jacket, a white shirt, necklace, black skinny jeans, and some white high tops.

"Why not?" He frowned

"Why not?" He frowned. "I'm not gonna fuck a fuckboy it just doesn't go well with me,I love seducing guys like you, and I'm still a virgin I wouldn't loose my virginity to a guy like you" I scoffed. "That's offense and I didn't know you were still a virgin, that just makes you even better" he says looking me down. "Okay I think we're done for today" I say. Joey rolled his eyes and picked up his keys. "Lets just try that again next week?" He says. "Yeah" I say. He drove me home and I walked inside, Hunter was on the couch with Lydia, his girlfriend, it looked like they were in an argument. Instead of saying Hi to Hunter like I usually do I just ignored him and walked up stairs, it seems like he's busy at the moment. My mom comes home In 4 days so that makes me happy.
Jacobs POV
Isabella and I finished up, "we won't ever mention this to anyone" she panted. "Nope" I say. I got dressed and grabbed my backpack and went to Emma's house. I knocked on the door and Hunter answered in tears. "She's upstairs" he says I nodded and went up. I knocked on her door. "Come in!" I heard. I went in. "Hey babe" I smiled. She looked at me and didn't say a word, she rolled her eyes instead. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "We both need to talk" she says. I sighed and sat down. "what" I say. "I know you've been kissing girls and I know you just fucked Isabella" she says. Well fuck I'm screwed I might as well confess. "Yeah... so?" I say. She looked offended. "So if we're not gonna act like a couple then we're done!" She says. It hurt. A lot, I swear I thought I didn't have any feelings for her but it hurt. "Act like it! Act like a boyfriend and I'll stop kissing guys too!" She says. I saw it coming, if she knew I was cheating with her she'd do the same. "I'll act like it" I say softly. "You better! For now own you're given permission to go out" she says. "And for now on you stop talking to Joey!" I say manning up. "You put all your bitches aside and we're good!" She says. I rolled my eyes. "Fine" I say. "There we solved things out you can leave if you want I'm mad at yo-" I kissed her, one to shut her up and 2 she looked hella hot. She kissed me back and I guess it was a make out session.  She separated and she wasn't too petty anymore. I didn't think I'd have feelings for her until she told me she'd leave me, I'll change now, I swear.
Authors note: I'm sorryyyy I suck at writing bleh! Anyways!!! There's only like 4 more chapters until I end this book 😭 they're all written already, unless I should add more and NOT MAKE A SECOND BOOK??? What do y'all think? Comment! 6+ votes for the next one! Commentsss!!! |~Emily🌺