Chapter 5- Kiss Me Already

Emma's POV
As we walked to my house Blake thought of all the smallest things that could've made me laugh or smile. We got to my house, "you sure?" I asked. "Positive" he says. We entered my house and I saw my little brother Ashton watching tv. "Hey buhbuh where's Hunter" I asked. "Upstairs with Brandon they're broadcasting" he says. I walked upstairs and Blake followed me. I slowly knocked on Hunters door. "Who is it?" Asked Brandon. "Emma" I respond. "Come back again Hunters busy at the moment!" Yelled Brandon. I opened the door. "I don't think so" I say grabbing Hunter by the arm and dragging him outside. "Hey what's your de- well, this better be good" he says looking at Blake. "Um H-Hunter" says Blake. "Yes?" He responds. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm dating Emma now" he says. Hunter grew an expression on his face he grabbed Blake and dragged him into Brandon's room. "Stay there Emma, Blake and I are gonna have a small chat" he responded, I think it went well?
Hunters POV
"You're dating my sister?!" I yelled. "Yes?" He smiled innocently. "Blake, you better protect her, love her, and care for her because if I hear her come to me crying saying you did something to her! Well, you already know what happens" I smirked. I love Emma, she's my little sister, well my only sister but I protect her as much as I protect my mom, I care for them both and appreciate them even though it doesn't seem like it sometimes.
Blakes POV
Hunter scares me, so of course I'm gonna love and protect Emma. "Promise" I say "I'll take care of her" I say. "You better" said Hunter. He walked out and gave Emma a hug, and he told her something. He left and I went up to Emma. "Babe I have to go, I'll come back later though right now I have to help my mom set up for dinner" I say, she smiled. "Okay then bye" she says kissing my cheek. I went home and helped my mom, curving her is gonna be extremely difficult especially since Hunters her little bodyguard.
Emma's POV
I got a text from Jacob, he was coming over to do our math homework. I heard some knocking on my door and I went to go get it. "Hey" I say. "Hi" says  Jacob
holding his back pack with one strap. We walked into my room and he closed the door, it's most likely he wants something from me, but hard to get is my best game. It was silent for 30 minutes. He finally spoke. "So what's the solution for X" he says. "Umm" I looked at his page. "64" I responded. He put his book and page down. "Yeah I'll just do this later" he says. "Why it's extremely easy" I say. "Well because math isn't fun, but you are" he smirked. He sat closer to me. "I have a boyfriend" I reminded him quickly. "And we have a math test tomorrow" he says. "What does that have to do with anything?" I asked. "I thought we were listing the things we could cheat on" he says. He put his hand on my thigh, I ignored it I have jeans on. "Okay you know what, you don't give up don't you" I asked. "Nope. I get what I want when I want and darling you're exactly what I want" he smiled.
Jacobs POV
I need her, she's just really good. She's not gullible like other girls. "But you want me?" I say. She got up and I did too, I pushed her against the wall and wrapped my hands around her waist. She smiled. "Don't you" I smiled. "You're the last thing I need" she says. "And you're my top" I say, by now I could already tell she wanted to kiss me. "Are we gonna keep on talking or are you gonna kiss me" she laughed. I kissed her and she kissed me back, she wrapped her hands around my neck. It's about time I got her, but she's not mine yet. I continued to kiss her for a while and she removed her lips from mine. "What" I asked. "I got what I wanted, but I'm not satisfied" she says under her breath. "I can't do this anymore" she sighed. "What" I asked. "Blake" she says. "Tell me something" I say. "What" she asked. "Does he make you feel the way I do" I say wrapping my arms around her waist and slowly lowering them to her butt.
Emma's POV
"No" I say. "Does he kiss you like I do?" He asked "no" I say. "Does he want you like I do" he says, he sent chills down my spine. "No" I say "but the only reason he doesn't make me feel like you do is because you've kissed so many girls before you've had years of experiences of charming girls and you only want me because you're not satisfied until you get what you want" I say. "You know I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 12" he says biting his lips. "I'm 16" he says. "Wow" I say. "Yeah, you're so special to me, it's just- well I don't know, I think you're the first person I actually have crush on" he says getting a little more quiet at the end, he was blushing. "But Blake-" "will break your heart, find another girl, use you as his victim, you're gonna feel what all of his girlfriends felt, empty, alone, and insecure, just wait" he says getting angry, he grabbed his backpack and left, what did he mean?