1. ZEN ~ Behind the scene

[C]*Y/C POV*

It was a gloomy morning...I looked up the cloudy sky. It looks like the rain is about to fall from the clouds.

It's better that way. At least, when the rain pours... it will hide the tears that my eyes are about to shed.

I told myself to be happy... that I should be relieved that everything is over. But, what can I do? My heart was broken into a million shards. It has been several weeks since he left me for someone more beautiful, more sweet and sexy.
No, actually he never did left me... because from the very start, there was never an "us". It was only me who've been fooling myself.

Believing him whenever he tells me that he loved me, that I meant so much for me. At first i thought it was the sweetest thing I've ever heard, but I was so naïve to fell for his poisonous words.

I chuckled grimly as I remember that moment when he gave me three stalks of white roses. He was so sweet back then.

I want to shout, to be angry at the moment when I saw him kissing another girl. But, I was never his lover. I'm just the 'mistress' if that's what they called it. Not that they are legally married or something. It's just that I found out that she was his girlfriend while he was saying those sweet promises of forever to me. I didn't know that he already had one that time, until I saw them together.

I should have known.

I want to be angry, but I have no right.

Now, i wish I'm just a rain cloud. When everything is all so heavy, then I'd just pour everything to the ground and I'd be okay again. But, that is simply not the case.

Raindrops started to fall slowly, just like how I fell for him at the start ... slowly. But, that was all in the past now.

I closed my eyes to feel every bit of the raindrops on my face. I waited for the rain... yes I waited, just like how I waited for his "I love you too" response whenever I told him how much I fell for his charms.

Why didn't I felt it?

Why did not see his cold stares?

My tears started to fall as I remember all the times that we spent together.

I opened my eyes. The rain clouds were blocked. It was an umbrella. I looked at the person holding it.

It was my childhood friend. Hyun, but I love calling him his stage name "Zen".

"Hey..." His gentle smile calmed me a bit. He was always there for me.

"I thought you're busy practicing your lines..." I smiled at him. But I'm pretty sure there is no glint of happiness in my eyes.

"I can't just let you do everything you want... come let's go inside. I don't want you getting sick." He said with a concern voice.

"Zen, my heart ... it's hurting... " My voice illuminates the broken pieces of my heart.

"I know... come" He took my arms and pulled me inside of his semi-basement house.

The usual homely aura caressed every bit of me as I enter his house. He has been staying in this house for quite a while now, but the atmosphere always calms me down whenever I eneter this abode.

"I made your favorite tea." He said while wiping his clothes.

"I love him so much Zen..." My eyes started to blur again with the tears I'm trying to hold back.

"I know... But, I thought you needed my help about this matter." He said in a gentle voice.

"Will you really help me?" I asked.