6. LUCIEL x Reader ~ At the beach

NOTE: *Y/N* ~ Your Name
o(*^▽^*)o

It has been three months since you left Korea. After the last R.F.A. party, you decided to see your parents.

You still remember the dazzling ambiance; the soothing music; the delicious buffet; the happy faces of the guests who are willing to bid for a cause; the face of your best friend, Zen; the very authoritative Jumin; the funny Yoosung; and the very formal Jaehee.

Every time you reminisce the past, you can't help but smile. But, even those happy memories are not enough for you to forget the pain.

"Mom, I'll just go to the beach."

She warmly smiled at you, nodding as a sign of approval.

"Go, you need sunlight darling. It's been three months since you went home from Korea. But, there is no single day that I ever wished you'd go out under the sun..." She said, you knew she is really worried about you.

"Mom, sorry... It won't happen again." You hugged your mom lightly and went outside.

As you stepped out of your house, the sun happily greeted you. Its warm rays struck your skin like hot iron bars. It was deadly hot.

It has been three months that you became like a hermit. Your skin wasn't used to the sun now.

You immediately run toward the edge of the woods. You knew very much that the humid temperature will soon be cool if you went to places where there are a lot of greeneries.

As you stand at the border of the woods. You can already smell the wet moss freshly sticking on rocks. Oh how you missed this place. You almost forgot that you have such an amazing kingdom just in front of you.

The cool breeze from the nearby beach sends shiver to your spine. You smiled. When was the last time you went to the beach?

You excitedly walked at the path leading to the forest. The singing of the birds, the chirping of the beetles and the cyrstal dew on greeneries instantly calmed your pained heart. It was like a balm to soothe your loneliness.

You found yourself walking towards the beach.

You grinned as the salty breeze embraced you. You immediately took of your sneakers and feel the fine milky sand of your feet. You started running and jogging towards the water and started floricking like a child. You can't help but giggle.

After getting your jeans half wet, you ran back and lie on the sand. You closed your eyes and silently recorded the sound of the waves into your mind.

"What a lovely day." You smiled while lazily stretching on the sand.

"Beautiful day ~ meow." A familiar robotic voice said.

You immediately opened your eyes, your heart skipped a beat. Did you just imagined things?

You stood up, looking at the direction where the voice came from.

There is no single person or animal nearby. You must be imagining things.

You shook your head to calm yourself.

"Must look for something interesting ~meow"

There is it, the voice ... Now, you're sure that you weren't just imagining.

You ran towards a nearby palm tree. Your instinct is telling you that the voice is just behind the tree.

Could it be? Is it possible? Your eyes sparkles. Hope and excitement is very visible.