3.JUMIN x READER ~ Breakfast

Note: *y/n* = your name
Please vote if you liked this story 😘

---

It was a very uncomfortable night; you just spent the whole evening sleep-waking up almost every two hours. It must be because you weren't at your own room. Still you tried to sleep as much as possible because you are doing this to make Jumin feel better.

He was so down these past few days due to issues with regards to his father and a girl name Sarah. He doesn't really care about the woman, but what makes him feel so down is his father. He is going to marry another woman for the third time. Honestly speaking, he respects his father's personal decisions on marriage. But, what makes it intolerable is the part where he was forced to marry that celebrity girl...Sarah.

It has been a couple of days that Jumin didn't went to work.

You went to his penthouse last night because his executive assistant was so worried that he isn't answering all her calls. To make him go to back to work she asked you to go and see him hoping he'd feel better. And asked him to go back to work.

He really did feel better. You closed your eyes and tried to sleep again, but to no success you found yourself in the bathroom washing your face. You saw a pink toothbrush on a glass; you took it assuming that Jumin bought it for you. Well, most of your personal things like pajamas, shoes, slippers and shampoo were bought by Jumin just for you.

You lazily went to the kitchen for a glass of water and was surprised to see Jumin on his apron busy doing something by the island counter. It was only five in the morning. You known that the typical rich people are still asleep during that hour.

You didn't made a sound, you were amused by how a corporate heir could cook. Although it was only his back you're seeing, you could perfectly imagine him on his cute apron. It made you smile. This is a different side of Jumin that people doesn't really know.

"Enjoying the view?" Jumin pulled you out of your reverie.

"Well... it feels different. Seeing you in a t-shirt than a tux is kinda different... Most especially with that apron" You said honestly.

"Is it a good thing or a bad thing?" He was a bit confused.

"It's a good thing, I'm just glad that I get to see this side of you." you smiled warmly.

"I'm still confused at what exactly I'm feeling. I don't usually let anyone see this side of me... but, opening up to you is kind of interesting. I like it." He said with a twinkle in his eyes.

You stared at him a little while. Your eyes both locked together as you wander freely into the depths of each other's soul.

"*y/n* ... I've never been so selfish in my whole life... but, I want you to stay here ... with me... for a while." He said without taking his eyes off you.

How could you say no to his begging eyes? You know that he never begs anyone for anything, knowing that he has all the money in the world .

"*y/n*" he whispered your name as he slowly walks towards your direction... "Please stay here with me."

"But, I need to go home soon... I have matters to tackle just as you need to go to work too." You said trying to give everything to break from those poweful charcoal eyes of his.

"No... Please stay." Now he is too close, you could almost die out of heart attack.

"I-I can't Jumin..." You were already stuttering with his nearness.