10. Zen x Reader ~ Actor in disguise

Note: *Y/N* ~ YOUR NAME
❁٩(„❛ ֊ ❛„)❁

NEWSFLASH: MULTI-AWARDED, INTERNATIONAL KOREAN ACTOR GONE MISSING!

These was all over the news, a certain actor named Zen is missing for about two days now. That's what you heard from your officemates who are very much addicted to Korean artists.

You, who were deeply despised by your co-workers for not fangirling over K-POP stuff had no idea what they're gossiping about. You'd rather read great books and novels than to confide yourself at the present trend.

"OMG! My lovely Zen! Why is he missing???" A girl with a bob cut hairstyle cried out making you cringed.

"I bet someone kidnapped him!" Another girl in mid-twenties almost yelp in despair.

"OMG! I hope that's not the case! I miss his nice abs... His alluring eyes!!! Ekkkkk! So handsome!!!" Another girl shierk by just imagining that guy.

God! Why are these kind of people around me? You thought.

They all looked at you. They caught you staring at their reactions. They know how much you stay away on topics relating to hot male celeb... Your cringing expression made them a little irritated. You rolled your eyes while they just shrugged you off.

You left the office a couple of hours earlier to spend some time in the park. It's Friday, you knew that doves gather around the central park every Friday afternoon. And feeding them is some sort of a relaxing therapy against stress.

You're glad that it's almost summer in your country. No more rain for a few months. Not that you never wanted the rain, its just that you can't go on for a walk if its raining. Right?

You went to the nearby store and bought some bird seeds. You happily went to the park. It's very unusual that the park is almost empty when you went there.

You decided that you'd go buy yourself a bottle of water before going directly to your favorite bench.

You were about to walk when a hard thing bumped on you. You tumbled to the ground, but the person who bumped you took your wrist and pulled you behind the small booth in the park.

You were confused as a bunch of girls were running frantically passing you by. You assumed that they're looking for this tall man in thick hood.

You heard him sighed and turned to face you.

You quickly examined his face. You were sh,ocked to see his purple-ish red eyes... Crimson. You shivered just by staring at them; he has silver hair that glistens under the sun; skin so smooth, it was almost porcelain; and he stood like a tower with his height.

There is only one sane explanation for his appearance. You thought.

You took a step back and examined his whole appearance once more.

Thick hoodie jacket even though its summer...

Red ... No! Crimson eyes...

Perfectly smooth skin...

And a very handsome aura ...

He

Is

None

Other