Chapter 2

Third Person's P.O.V

"The next full moon in two days so you we'll go there."

Evie hugged them all.

" Thank you guys. You're the best," Evie exclaimed.

They all laughed.

Later that day Weilan and was walking on Mako beach. She bumped into Zac.

"What are you doing here?" Zac asked curiously.

"I come here when I want to be alone," Weilan answered walking along with Zac.

"I come here when I want to think or as you said be alone," he smiled. She smiled. She smiled back.

"I bet your fast in the water," Weilan said picking him.

"You want to know just follow me! If you can keep up!" Zac exclaimed and ran into the water. Weilan ran after him.

She dove into behind him. They swam around the reef. They saw Mako sharks and dolphins. They swam by the far side of Mako and then back the moon pool.

Zac surfaced first then Weilan.

"Wow you're fast."

"Practice," he said simply.

"But I'm born a mermaid. And you only got your tail three years ago?" Weilan said.

"I'm a dude full of mystery," Zac said sinking and swimming out of the pool. She followed giggling. They swam back to the main land.

***
"Rita! We found away to get Evie's tail back!" Ondina exclaimed excitedly.

"You did? I'm very happy for you Evie," Rita said.

"Hey where's Weilan?" Ondina questioned looking around.

"She went for a swim. She will be back in a minute," Evie said picking up a magazine.

Just the Weilan cane into the grotto.

"And three she is," Evie said a bit surprised.

"Hey guys. What are you doing?" Weilan asked walking down and sitting by Evie.

"Well. Where preparing for the full moon."

"Okay. Let's do it. Next two days. Evie prepare to have your tail back," Weilan said in a sailor's accent.

Evie smile was from hear to hear. Everyone was happy.

Especially Evie.........................