Chapter 14

The next day at school. Zac and Weilan were in Chemistry class along with Evie.

"Okay class. I'm pairing up with partners to do a project on Mixtures and separations. These are the groups.

Liam and Luke
May and Ella
Bella and Tara
Evie and.....Jake"

Evie looked surprised. She was usually got paired with Zac. Miss Trumble continued,
"Lucas and Damain
Weilan and Zac
And Lance and Grogery."

Evie was steaming. Zac got paired with Weilan. This was the beginning of something wonderful and dangerous.

***
At Zac's she'd they were setting up for their experiment outside on the grass. It was like a picnic/work hang. They sat on the on the picnic blanket on the guess with all their tools and instruments.

"See we don't even need electricity. We could use our power," Weilan said pointing to the beaker.

The substance began to boil. The beaker school and rattled until it exploded with great force.

"Oops! Stronger powers. I forgot," she said sheepishly putting her hands behind her back.

Zac laughed heartily at her. He took out another beaker and refiled it.

The finished their experiment and wrote on it back inside.

  Weilan wrote so fast that her pen began to smoke. LITERALLY! then it caught ON FIRE!!

"Ahhhhh," she screamed dropping the pen on the floor. Zac quickly controlled some water and doused the pen.

"I can't do anything without my powers going hay wire," Weilan said silently sad staring down at her melted pen.

Zac wrapped his hand around her and held her tight and told her it's going to be fine.

"You really think so?" Weilan asked looking up with puppy dog eyes.

Zac laughed as he often did around Weilan.

"Sure."

Staring into each others eyes, he moved closer and she could feel his breath on her face.

Weilan's P.O.V

We started into each other 's eyes. He moved closer and I could feel his breath on my face. There was a voice from outside.

"Zac! Zac?! Are you here?" Evie called out. We quickly separated on the couch and made a space between us.

"Yes I'm here Evie!" Zac called back back.

"She opened the door and she was surprised to see me here. But she regained her excitement and made her way over to me and Zac.

"Zac. My father wants to give you something," Evie said sitting in between me and Zac.

Zac's P.O.V

"Yes I'm here Evie!" I called back.

She opened the door and she was surprised to see Weilan there. Bit she regained her excitement and made her way over to me and Weilan.

"Zac. My father wants to give you something," Evie said sitting in between me and Weilan.

I agreed to come with her. And we heard to the Marina.

As we approach the boat I could her music playing. Evie's dad came out with a box.

"Hey Zac, I know my daughter is living you soon so I got you this present," he said handing me a box. Evie excitedly took my hand.

I opened it. It was a pearl watch. I smiled.

"Thanks," I said politely. He nodded in acceptance.

I kissed Evie on her forehead then looked worriedly in the distance................

Hey my fans. Sozs for late update. I know you've been waiting for so long. Please enjoy. And comment and follow. Thanks!!!

Spanishlife out!!!