Chapter 9: Discovery

We swam towards Mako and met up with Ondina and Weilan.

"Hey guys," Evie said smiling.

"Hey Evie," Weilan said genuinely. Evie smiled back.

"So where you heading?" I inquired.

"We heading towards Tindle island," Weilan answered.

"Okay have fun. We just swimming around then heading back," Evie said diving back down.

We swam around Mako and then swam back to the main land.

Evie said goodbye and headed home.

I sat down on my couch thinking.

What is Weilan doing now?

Weilan's P.O.V

I was swimming back to the grotto with a handgun full of seaweed.

In the grotto Mimi was making some cordial made of Tindle seaweed.

I brought her seaweed to her.

"Thanks Weilan," she said still heating the seaweed in a bowl.

I sat down on the couch thinking.

I wonder what Zac's doing right now.

I went down to the grotto's pool and jumped in.

Zac's P.O.V

I ran out outside to the pier and jumped off and headed towards Mako.

Third Person's P.O.V

Weilan swam feverishly to Mako. Like it was calling her. She swam right through the hole to the moon pool.
She was surprise to see Zac there.

"And what are you doing here?" she asked swimming up to him.

"I don't know. It's weird. I know I have a connection to Mako but it feels different," Zac said unsure.

"You have a connection to Mako so that means you must have called me here," Weilan suggested.

"But why?" Zac questioned.

"Maybe we should explore the island to see if we find any answers," Weilan suggest.

"Sure."

***

Weilan's P.O.V

We went on land and explored Mako. We heard to the back of the island. We didn't know what we were looking for.

We came across a rock wall. It looked similar to merman chamber and the land entrance to the moon pool.

I used my moon ring on the wall. It opened. We walked inside. Inside was full of writings.

"It looked like a legend," I spoke looking and touching the walls.

"Can you read it?" Zac inquired

"I'll try," I answered looking at it.

The pictures showed a mermaid. She was Chinese and looked a lot like me. She had a dragon tattoo. It then showed a dragon with her. It looked like they were friends. Then a merman came then the pictures stopped flowing.

"I can't read it," I said sadly.

Suddenly a voice from the cave spoke out.

"Dragon Mermaid I see you finally found your chamber. This legend was your mother's. A special place on Mako is made for all legendary mer-folk. It's time that the power is past down."

Suddenly a tattoo appeared on my for arm and on the left side of my chest. It was the same dragon tattoo in the writings.

Zac just stood there in shock. We left the chamber. Surprisingly the door stayed open for us.

"What does all this mean?" Zac asked curious.

"Honestly Zac I don't know," I answered. We left the forest and went to the beach and swam back to the houses.