Chapter 12

The next morning Zac was walking to café when he pumped into a blonde girl.

"Hey. What are you doing her? Zac asked the familiar face.

"I decided to visit land," the girl smiled.

"Lyla?! I haven't seen you ages," Zac said hugging her.

They hugged. But Lyla was here was different reason.

Veridia had ordered her to pull on Zac.

Lyla's P.O.V

As I hugged Zac I cast a spell on him. It was to make him hate Weilan and if got provoked by her he will attack. I broke the hug and we went to the café together.

   Then I saw Evie.
"Hey Lyla. What you're doing back on land?" Evie inquired confused.

Ah! If she only knew that her boyfriend was destined to fall in love with another.

  "Just came to visit," I said sitting down at a table. Evie used to hate me. But we became great friends after the both misunderstanding.

***
Zac's P.O.V

Lyla left after a few hours with me and Evie. I felt a bit strange after or hug but I ignored it. I headed over to my shed.

Third Person P.O.V

Zac went to his shed where Weilan was waiting for him.

"Hey Zac I wonder if your up for a study session?" she asked playfully. Zac suddenly snapped.

Weilan's P.O.V

Zac suddenly snapped.

"No! And stay away from me!" he shouted at me and slam the door

I was shocked to wasn't like Zac behave like that unless I did him something bad. I pulled down my sleeves and walked away sadly.

Since the day I discovered the chamber and received the tattoo I hid everything from Ondina and Mimi. And I felt different. Sometimes I would pass by water or any liquid and it would bubble freeze or move. Which was strange because I learnt to control that years ago.
       And some times I would float or turn invisible out of the blue and my moon ring turned purple. The changes I was going through were drastic. I was afraid the mermaids would notice. So I wear long sleeves reaching up to my elbow every day.
        I was arrived home and decided to ask Rita about my family. If I know her better she must have noticed my changes.........................