Chapter 18

Weilan's P.O.V

Zac and j were still in the cave shocked.

"Zac. I uh....... "

"Weilan. I know. I felt it too," he said cupping my car in his hands, "The connection. We were destined to be with each other. The legend unfinished. You complete me."

Those words made me melt.

Then my eye glowed and I saw the chamber and the legend completed. I could read it now. The mermaid and the merman fell in love. The DRAGON got infuriated and launched an attack on the couple through a median.

"Zac. We. You. Us. The dragon," was all I could say. Then I ft myself tip over and all went black.

***

I snapped open my eyes. I was still in the pool floating. I looked at Zac and began talking to him. THROUGH MY MIND!!

"how am I doing this," I ask him without my lips moving. Bye now both our eyes were wide open.

"Mercer mind this," Zac spoke back to me through his mind, "We have to figure out what's going on."

I finally got my lips to move.

"The dragon. He's coming. Not the same dragon we fought early on this year. That was your mom. But the legendary Chinese dragon. And the legend says that he will come through someone," I said looking at Zac, "this dragon is powerful and orange."

Zac laughed at me.

"What. Was it something I said," I asked.

He just shook his head still grinning.

Third Person P.O.V

They left the cave. But Zac was worried about Evie. The way she treated back there.

"We can't concentrate on her now," Weilan began, "she priority C now."

Zac nodded. They headed to Rita's. Weilan needed to ask her a few more questions.

At Rita's...............

"Rita. I didn't mention this to you. I found a....chamber on Mako and I learned the legend of my mother."

Rita stopped dead and turned to Weilan and Zac as if stunned.

"You found a chamber................... "