Chapter 13: Questions and Answers

I ran upstairs to the balcony. Rita was sitting looking out to the ocean and petting Pesiden.

"Rita can I ask you something? "

"Sure. What is it Weilan?"

"I wanted to ask you about my mother. Is it true she was the dragon mermaid."

"Yes she was. She was a very powerful mermaid. Her skills were legendary."

I nodded then rolled up my sleeves reveling the tattoo. Rita's eyes widened.

"Y-you you already got the power. But you're so young," Rita stuttered.

"Is that a bad thing?" I inquired while turning invisible.

She noticed and answered.

"No. It's not. It wonderful. But you need to learn how to control your powers. Especially as you are living on land." She hugged me and smiled.
I returned visible.

"I'm very proud of you," she said to me.

***
I decided to go to Zac's and tell him the news.

As I approached the house he swallowed me he closed the door.

What's up with him? I walked to the window and peered in. He was alone and watching TV. I unlocked the door using my powers and walked inside.

"Okay Zac! You have exactly five seconds to tell me what's up before I blast you with my powers," I said threatening him.

He stood up very angry and shouted at me.

"I said to stay away from me!" he shouted. As he did a gust of wind blew me outside.

I got up really mad and angry.

"Zac! What's up with you?  You've changed since................"

Then it hit me. Ever since that Lyla girl came he changed. She must have cast a spell on him.

I knew what I had to do. I made a fighting stance then I mustered all my powers and screamed.

"Zac! Stooooooooppppp!"
A shock wave hot him and he flew back and hit his head.

I ran over to him and held him up.

"Zac! Zac! I'm sorry. You were acting up. I blast you with who knows what."

A hand went up to my lips that stopped me from talking.

"It's okay Weilan. I was myself but I still tried to stop myself, but I couldn't," Zac cried softly stroking my face softly.

I helped him up and we awkwardly looked at each other.

"Soooo! That was weird," I spoke up opening my eyes breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah," he said looking around awkwardly trying not to land his eyes
on me.

"So see you tomorrow?" I asked about to leave. Putting my thumb behind me.

"Sure," he said heading inside the house.

***
Third Person P.O.V

At Rita's house the girls were board as hell.

"Guys. What are we going to do? I'm board Weilan exclaimed.

"I know. We could have a small get  together," Mimi suggested standing up in excitement.

"Yeah. We'll invite Zac, Evie, Chris and Cam," Weilan said.

"Sure. Call Zac and he'll call the others."

***
After a few minutes Zac came over with Evie through the tide pool and Cam and Chris came through the door.

They sat down and watched a movie.

The afternoon was fun and when the sun set everyone headed home. The girls had loved their little time with their friends.