Chapter 20

"You what?!" Ondina questioned confused almost shouting.

"Zac. Evie's your girl friend. Why would you do that?" Mimi asked almost as if she was hurt herself.

"There's no time to explain. Everyone just get out of here!" Zac ordered.

Evie closed her fist lightning fast and an explosion blasted them from pier to the water.

They all swam fast to Mako. They surfaced by the shores off Mako out of breath.

"What was that?" Ondina asked.

"It was like if her powers were magnified."

"More powerful that anything I've ever seen."

"It was as if she was................"

"Possessed."

Ondina's P.O.V

"So what are we going to do??" I asked worried.

"We must confront her. But not here. On the beach would be better Mimi suggested.

We all agreed to the beach and swam up to the shore and dried off waiting for Evie's impending arrival. Sure enough there she was only it wasn't  Evie only it was an evil revenge seeking dragon controlling her.

"Evie!" Weialn began approaching her, "I know your very mad. But try to take control of your body." 

But Evie stretched her hands out quickly and Weialn flew back and hit the ground hard. Zac ran to her side.

"That's it. You've made me really angry!" Weilan exclaimed. She jumped from her ground and lifted some water and harden it and flew it in Evie's direction. Evie did a sharp dodge. Weilan was a quick learner. As soon as Serena did the trick she copied it.

Weialn waved her hands wildly and Evie flew back but she gain control and stopped flying backwards in midair and flew back towards Weilan giving her a water punch.

Weialn was badly hurt but she struggled to get up back into the fight.

"That's enough Weilan. I'll take over from here," Zac said taking a fighting stance.

Mimi and I rushed off to go and warn Verdia of the trouble to see if she could have helped. 

Third Person P.O.V

Zac took over he made a fist and water struck Evie out of now where. Zac made water appear. Now this is legendary power. She was knocked out for a few seconds but when she was about to hit the water her eyes snapped open and glowed a scary crimson red color. Zac turned invisible as Evie made a fist and fire flew directly towards him. It was like she could sense him. Zac quickly "turned the tide" and Evie was struck.

They fought for two hours. Each time Weilan and Zac took turns. We were exhausted but we tried not to show it.

Weilan P.O.V

Zac was really weak but he made a shape of a ball in his hands and an energy ball formed. How did he do that?

"Zac. How did you make that. I thought only eastern mermaids could make energy balls."

"I don't know I have no idea Weilan. New power," he said unsure. He launched the ball at Evie but she floated up and landed water punch on the both of them. They hit the ground very hard.

I struggled to her feet and closed her eyes. Then I opened them and I got angry.

"Dragon! I will not let you destroy our lives!!" I screamed.

Then she stomped on the ground and a shock wave of purple energy surged through the air and it hit Evie knocking her out. I just stared into the distance then I fainted. All went black.........

Zac's P.O.V

I caught Weilan before she hit the ground. She just mustered all her magic energy to finally defeat Evie(the dragon). I took Evie to  Tindle island tied her up and left her there. If she isn't possessed anymore she'll come to land exhausted and clueless. But if she is still she will come back and attack. 

Then I swam Weilan to  land. I swam through the tide pool and brought her up to the grotto. She rested on the couch and she smiled straight t me. It was going to be okay....

Third Person P.O.V

Maybe.............