Diamond Breeding's POV

• Dedicated to Tyisha Breeding

Hey, I'm Diamond Breeding, I'm the singer of the group, Myxxed Breed, and there're plenty of things that I like to do. I love dancin' and singin'. I'm adventurous, funny, gotta sense of humor, and I like to try new things. My sister is Meagan Good and I'm friends with Ciara, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, and Jennifer Hudson. I'm not in a relationship, yet, but I'm bound to get in one, soon. I call Anonymous Jhene and Jessica Amber my sisters for life because they know me better than anybody else. I used to go out with BowWow, but we broke up, and now, I'm movin' on. Me and BowWow started growin' apart and I had a feelin' that somethin' bad was gonna happen, sooner or later, and it did. BowWow cheated on me with his baby mama, Joie Chavis, so, now, I'm gone, and I'm doin' what I love best. My other exes are: Nelly and John Cena. They cheated on me, too. I talk to them every now and then, but other than that, I'm so over them. They're not over me. They try to get back with me and I know they feels guilty for what they did. Not only do I sing and dance, but I'm a fashion designer, perfumist, philanthropist, and dancer. I don't like men who cheat.