Their first concert as Myxxed Breed

Monday, April 8th at 2:30p.m. The girls were getting on their tour bus and heading straight to the concert center in uptown Atlanta. Carnell was filming them on the bus and Anonymous was sitting down on a sofa playing on her laptop. Jessica was remembering her lyrics to the songs that they were going to perform and Diamond was catching up on some more sleep.

Carnell: We're on the bus and it's boring as hell. The girls already and they're half-dead. Will they make it through their very first concert together or will it end in a disaster? Are you guys ready for your very first concert together?

Jessica & Diamond: Yeah, we're ecstatic.

Elyssa: Jhene isn't sayin' anything. She must not be ready.

Diamond got up and went to the bathroom.

Jessica: Jhene partied like a rockstar last night.

Anonymous: Did not. Somebody's tryna call me, hold on.

Anonymous answered her phone and put it to her ear.

Anonymous: Hello?

Galina: Hello, this is Galina Becker-Anoa'i, is Jaylynn Lilakoi there?

Anonymous: I'm sorry, but you've got the wrong number, bye.

Elyssa: Who was it?

Anonymous: Some woman named Galina Becker-Anoa'i. She was callin' for me, so, I lied, and said that she's got the wrong number. She said is Jaylynn Lilakoi there and I said no, you've got the wrong number, bye.

Evonne: That's cold, Jhene. What if she needed you for somethin'?

Anonymous: Oh, well, she's got Roman Reigns. That was Roman Reigns' wife that just called me.

Elyssa: You used to go out with Roman Reigns before you went out with anybody else, right?

Anonymous: Yeah, that's right.

Elizabeth: There were these two rumors goin' around. One of'em was sayin' that you had a daughter by Roman Reigns and the other one was sayin' that you had a daughter and a son by Jason Momoa.

Anonymous: Well, that's a lie. Rumors will be rumors.

Evonne: Make it three rumors because Lil' Zane got four kids, and he's one of your exes, as well. There's a rumor goin' around sayin' that you guys gotta set of identical twin girls and a set of identical twin boys.

Anonymous: And like I said before, those rumors are all lies. Zane's gotta wife, now, and plus, those are her kids not mine.

Elizabeth: You know, he lives in Atlanta, right?

Elyssa: And he's gonna be one of the headliners for you guys' first concert.

Anonymous: No, and no, I definitely didn't know that. He's not ridin' on the same tour bus as us, right?

Jessica: I don't know about that, sis. From the way Jim was kissin' his ass, and suckin' up to him last night on the phone while you were gone, he probably will be ridin' on this tour bus with us.

Anonymous: Oh my God, they're poppin' up like ticks on a damn dog.

Elizabeth: Hey, at least, your exes are sexy, and not ugly. I don't know how in the hell you would let Zane's fine ass go.