Jessica Amber's POV

• Dedicated to Jessika Amber

Hey, everybody, I'm Jessica Amber and I'm the other singer of the group, Myxxed Breed. I'm adventurous, funny, full of life, and I like to take risks. I'm a risky person and that's how I am. I love animals and I adore kids. I'm a dancer and a perfumist. I'm single and I'm lookin' for somebody to be with. My ex-boyfriend is Lil' Fizz and we're tight. I broke up with him because he cheated on me with his baby mama, Moniece Slaughter. I had a hard time dealin' with what he did but I'm over it, now. I felt like I wanted to hit both of them bitches but I didn't. I don't let my anger control me. I'm lookin' for a man who can do me right and not cheat on me like Lil' Fizz did. I talk to him every now and then and we hang out, sometimes. I used to go out with Bryan Breeding and August Alsina, too. I'm more tight with Bryan than with my other exes. My exes be tryna get back with me, but that's not gonna happen. I think of Diamond and Anonymous as my sisters because they're always there for me no matter what. I feel like I'm wanted whenever I do the things that I do. I'm friends with B5, The Cheetah Girls, Ciara, Future, Vin Diesel, Tyrese Gibson, Elyssa Hunnicutt, Mariah Carey, and many more.