Discussing about becoming a group with Jim

Everybody was inside of the house in the dining room and Loissa was upstairs with Jayden.

Jim: Okay, let's get started on discussin' the surprise that I'm gonna give you girls.

Diamond: Okay, we're ready whenever you are.

Jim: Okay, MoTown Records is lookin' for some new talent, and that new talent is you guys, they've seen your music videos, and they've heard your songs, you guys got talent written all over you, and you know it, I mean, just think about it, we've already got B5 in the record label, we've made their dreams come true, so, what do you say?

Jessica: We can wear anything we want, and do any type of music we want?

Jim: Well, yeah, see, all of you love music, and you've been in the music for awhile, in this label, you can do what you want except mess up your music, cuz, if you wanna make a lotta money, you can't make music that won't sell, see, your solo albums are sellin' like crazy, and MoTown is lookin' for another group to put in the label, so, we won't be makin' money off of you, we won't be cheatin' you outta your money, you'll be gettin' a lotta cash, you'll be travelin' around the world internationally, doin' Meet and Greets, makin' your music videos anyway you want it, wearin' anything you want, takin' breaks from being on the road from the tours, and being on vacations, so, what do you say?

Diamond: I've already made up my mind, what about you, Jess?

Jessica: The same here, A, have you thought about it?

Anonymous: Yeah, I'm willin' to give it a shot.

Jim: So, what's gonna be the name of your group?

Diamond, Anonymous, and Jessica: Myxxed Breed.

Jim: Excellent, we'll show you the contract, tomorrow, and then, you guys can get started with your music.

Adrian: Wait, if somebody asks you why do you call your group, Myxxed Breed, what're you gonna tell'em?

Diamond: We hail from different cultures, we've got different versions of songs that we sing from our point of views, and we're the kinda girls who you don't wanna mess with.

Anonymous: We have different flavors in our music, and in our lives, so, therefore, makin' us Myxxed Breed.

Jessica: Not only that, but we're like sisters, and we're always on the hunt to mix in different kinds of music.

Adrian: Sounds like a great explanation for me.

Anonymous (getting up): Hey, I've gotta get goin', it's gettin' late.

Carnell: Wait a minute, wait a minute, you don't have to go, you can stay here, right, guys?

Dustin: He's right, we've got plenty of room here.

Kelly: Yeah, you guys can stay the night here, I mean, it's dark, and most people don't like drivin' in the dark.

Bryan: And plus, you might accidentally hit somethin' or someone, so, stay.

Patrick: Yeah, stay, please, say yes.

Jessica: Wait, what about Myxx, and Elyssa, where're they gonna sleep?

Elizabeth: Oh, we're goin' home, we'll be back over here, tomorrow.

Evonne: Yeah, don't worry about us, we'll be okay.

Elyssa: We'll see you guys, tomorrow, we had fun.

Myxx and Elyssa hugged the girls and left the house.

Diamond: Yes.

Jessica: Yes.

Adrian: Jhene, what do you say?

Anonymous: Yes.

Adrian: Great, that's great, you guys can help yourselves to anything you like.

Myxxed Breed stayed over at B5's house that night and Jim left the house.