Settling into their new house

Myxxed Breed was moving into their new house and Adrian, B5, Myxx, Elyssa, and Jim was helping them move into it.

Evonne: This house is beautiful, now, I could live in somethin' like this.

Diamond: It caught our eye when we drove by it.

Anonymous: After we get done unpackin', can we get somethin' to eat, please, cuz, I'm starvin'.

Jessica: Hold on, A, we're almost done, not everybody can move as fast as you.

Anonymous tied a bandana around her head and went upstairs to her room to unpack. Carnell and Dustin followed her along with Evonne and Elyssa.

A few hours later, the girls were done unpacking and settling into their new house. They met back in the living room and Anonymous sat down on the sofa.

Anonymous: So, what do we do, now?

Diamond: Now, we eat.

B5: But B5 is payin' this time, it's our treat.

Anonymous: We can't let y'all do that.

Dustin: Yes, you can, stop being so damn independent all the time, A.

Anonymous: Where's baby boo at, anyways?

Adrian: Him and Loissa left this mornin', we might see'em again, tonight.

Jessica: So, where're we gonna eat at?

Kelly: You'll see, we hope you guys like sushi.

They left the house and went to a sushi restaurant.