Diamond gets discovered

• Dedicated to Tyisha Breeding

Diamond was driving to one of Manhattan's largest malls in her black Expedition and she got out of her truck. She went inside the mall and went to Best Buy. She started singing Waiting For Tonight by Jennifer Lopez and dancing to the beat of the song in her head. Everybody was watching her and Jay-Z walked towards her. After she got done dancing and singing, everybody started clapping and cheering. She smiled and Jay-Z got beside her.

Jay-Z: It looks like I've spotted some new talent right here, Jay-Z, I'm the founder of Roc Nation, I've been lookin' for some new talent, and you seem to be it, what's your name?

Diamond: Diamond, Diamond Breeding.

Jay-Z: Well, Diamond, you've got the skills to pay the bills, you're Roc Nation material, and you'll fit well into it, how does makin' big hits, and makin' a lotta money sound to you?

Diamond: It sounds great, but wait a minute, you're not an agent who's gonna take all my money, and disappear on me, are you?

Jay-Z: No, this is the real deal, I'm the real deal, look, you can make a lotta money, get a big, fat check whenever you get into this music business, so, here's my number, you can call me once you've made up your mind, no puns, no jokes intended, we won't be cheatin' you outta your money, and we won't be makin' money off of you, so, you just think about that.

He gave her his business card and she took it from him.

Diamond: Okay, I will, thanks.

She put the card in her pocket and walked away before he could say anything.

Jay-Z: You're welcome.

Diamond left Best Buy and the mall and went home. She lives in Harlem, New York, but she used to live in Kingston, New York.