Castle.

Song: Halsey - Castle.

keep the music on replay.

~~~

Lauren's POV.

It was night when Camila and I decided to sleep together. She was still scared, and I don't blame her. For me, we would spend all night together without running the risk that caught her again. Since there was no chance of staying in our dorm rooms for obvious reasons, I decided to bring Camila to the Shrieking Shack which used to be my private escape.

Funny it all, after doing the test, save Harry and ignore Dumbledore and his small talk. It's that Camila had promised me she would wear a special outfit for our night. Lingerie, you must be thinking, but no, she was not wearing underwear ready for sex. Camila wore a yellow pajamas which covered her entire body and also added a cap. According to her, it was a Muggles' childlike cartoonthat her sister loved watching (NA: Yes, guys, Camila's wearing Minion pajamas), but she was too adorable.

I didn't stop smiling whenever I looked at her, dressed like that and strumming piano in search of some note. I finished packing the duvets on old rusty bed frame bed, lit some candles that had poor lighting in the room because of the storm that was falling outside. At that moment, nothing could make me happier than the sound of rain on the precarious roof of this place, the misfits sounds of the piano, and the presence of Camila as a curious child at the piano.

"Ugh! I'll never get to play anything. My coordination is horrible, I'm a disaster", she said frustrated arranging the bangs that fell in her eye.

"You were three times pessimistic in a single sentence, little one", I smile sitting beside her on the bench. I felt her arms wrap around my shoulders and her face resting in the crook of my neck, and she let out another frustrated sigh. "What's up with you?"

Her right thumb caressed my neck, and gave chills all over my body and made me close my eyes completely relaxed.

"I was so scared today"

Squeezed my eyes shut. I had also been totally scared when I saw her pale beneath that lake. Those tasks were inhuman, were created in order to elect the best wizard and just now I saw this.

"I'm here now, okay?" she nodded still in the crook of my neck. "I will not leave your side while I can protect you, Camila. Look at me", and she did with those brown eyes that gave me peace. "I adore and love you, everything I've done, all I have faced, Camila, I just did not give up yet because of you"

"I'm looking like an idiot, right?" she made a funny pout and I found myself obliged to kiss her.

Savored her lips for a few minutes. We're kissing slowly, I rested my hand on the back of her neck, pulling her hair slightly while feel thatoverwhelming feeling in my heart when I had her with me.

"You're not being stupid, okay?"

"Okay"

I knew it wasn't being honest, I knew she was scared of the task and totally introverted next to me, something that was not the way Camila Cabello was. So to prove that I would always be there for her and she decided to give her a gift.

I took the necklace I wore, the gift Dumbledore had given me, and lowered Camila's hood. She looked at me puzzled as I passed the necklace around her head.

"But Dumbledore gave you this gift..."

"And I'm giving it to you"

When the necklace touched Camila chest, mysteriously or not, he shone. It was for a few seconds, enough to let us puzzled.