Chapter 1,Ne Freak Pas Out

Max's P.O.V

I was fourteen when this all happened. I invited my two best friends Skylar and Calia to the campground for the night. Little did we know that this night would change our lives.

Now I know this sounds cheesy and all but it's true. And it all started when I walked down to meet them at the front gate.

***************************************

I walked out of the camper to make my way down to the front gate. Sky and Calia were texting me every few seconds to tell me where they were. Once I reached the front half of the campground I saw my brother, Xavier, playing soccer with three other boys. He waved at me , and must have distracted one of the boys because he kicked the ball right past Xavier and right to me.

"Hey! Over here!" he called. He was about 5 foot 10, with dark brown hair and what looked like dark brown eyes.

I kicked the ball back to him, but missed him by ten feet to the left. He left out a little laugh.

"Wow," he said with a grin

"Sorry. I'm not really a soccer girl"

"Volleyball huh?"

Me and Xavier looked at each other and made vomiting sounds.

"Basketball," I say with a smile " Curling and Track" I add on just to show off a little.

"Respect," he said returning the smile. "Maybe I can teach you a few soccer moves sometime." he said clearly flirting

"Where are you going anyway?" Xavier asked ruining my moment

"To meet the girls"

"Wait, there's more of you?" soccer boy asked as I turned and walked away.

I didn't answer him, I just kept walking. When I reached the gate I saw Skylar and Calia sitting there looking as pissed as ever.

"What the hell took you so long?" Sky asked

"Yea really! We were here for five minutes," Call added " And that creep in the office kept trying to flirt with us!" she said in a hushed voice

The 'Creep' in the office is Simon. He's 15 and works at the office as a summer job. Every time a girl our age comes around he tries to get in thier pants. He's a good guy, don't get me wrong, but a girl has yet to have a normal conversation with him.

"Well I have a good reason. There's some people I want you to meet,"

"Are they boys?" Leave it to Sky to ask.

I nodded my head.

"Are they cute??"

"Yes! Three of them! One for each of us!"

Calia just rolled her eyes.

We rushed back to where they were playing soccer. But they weren't there. So we ran around the campround looking for them. We checked the beach, the walking trails and even the play ground. We stopped when we saw that they weren't at the playground.

"Why don't you just text Xavier and see where they are?" Cal asked

"Yea I'm gonna just text him and say ' hey X where are you and the cute boys?' That's all we need . Let's just go to the camper."

As we walked up the steps of the deck Sky looked at me and asked " Are you sure you saw cute boys?"

Just as I was about to answer we heard Xavier yell " SHE'S GOING TO FREAKING KILL YOU ! PUT THEM AWAY! DUDE REALLY, I'M BEING LEGIT! NOO! OH GOD! DON'T BRAKE THEM!" Then laughter.