Chapter 8, Comfy clothes and yucky eggs.

(Skylars P.O.V)

    The movie was scary none the less. I mean normally Max wouldn’t be clinging to Ely like that. What the hell? Did he know that it was that scary and just wanted it to be so that Max would cling to him? What a jackass!

   It’s been an hour since the movie ended and X got here. This whole hour has been spent trying to convince Max that it was just a movie. But with her and her overactive imagination she has been imagining the craziest things.

    Alex and Calia left about fifteen minutes ago for ‘a walk’. Ha! Ya right! And I can honestly say that I’m tired of it too. I looked over at Kade who was laying on the couch reading a random book that he found, he looked bored as hell. At first it was kind of funny seeing Max go nuts but now it’s creepy and boring. X took her into her room and shut the curtain. Ely is still trying to go in to apologize.

    “Come on Xavier! I said I was sorry! Just let me talk to her!” He practically shouted.

   That’s it. I can’t take it anymore. I got up and grabbed Kades hand, pulling him up with me.

   “Let’s go,” I said.

   “Thank god! I was bored out of my mind!” He exclaimed following me out the door.

  I turned around and yelled,

 “WE’RE GOING OUT!” And shut the door behind me. When I turned around Kade was right in my face.

   “Let’s go!” He said taking my hand again and leading me off the deck.

   “Go where?” I asked him.

  “You’ll see,” he told me.

   I stopped which caused him to stop as well.

   “What?” He asked me completely genuine.

   “I’m not going anywhere if you don’t tell me where we are going,” I told him.

  “You don’t like surprises?”

  “No I like surprises in a sense. I just need to know where I’m going or else I don’t feel safe,” I told him.

   He sighed.

  “I was just going to take you to my camper since my parents aren’t there tonight, I thought that maybe we could-,” I cut him off.

  “YOU THOUGHT THAT WE COULD HAVE SEX?” I yelled probably a little too loud, but hey I was pissed! What can ya do?

  “NO!” He yelled back. “You didn’t let me finish! I was going to say watch a movie and maybe kiss a little. But really I just want to get to know you better.” His face was so honest.

   “Oh.” I said feeling a little guilty.

   “But if you want to-,” he began.

   “Hell to the No! There’s a lot of reasons that I could list off as to why that is a bad-no scratch that, horrible idea,” I told him slightly disgusted.

   He laughed.

   “Don’t worry I was only joking, I would never take advantage of you,” he said truth ringing through his words.

   “Good. Now let’s go. It’s getting cold.”

   He nodded and pulled me closer to him as we walked.

 “You know it’s only cold because it’s 11 thirty at night and all you’re wearing are shorts and a tank top.” He commented.

   “Thank you captain obvious.”