Chelsea's Love || Luke Hemmings & Louis Tomlinson ||

Book 2:

Chelsea's Love { Sequel to Chelsea Payne }

Luke Hemmings & Louis Tomlinson

One Direction & 5 Seconds of Summer Fan Fiction

All Rights Reserved

Debuts on 19 December

Prologue

"Dear boys, you're our clients and I will treat you lads like our clients. But I guess not because one of them is my idiotic brother and you guys are my idiotic friends, somehow. And unfortunately I fell in love with somebody. Written in 1st August 2013 by Chelsea Payne."

Chelsea's Point Of View

Some things have to change. When the world is too focused on something, they have to make 'arrangements'. And they are management. I hate management so much. For the past few weeks after the 9 dorks left, everything became chaotic. Again.

"Chelsea, are you listening to me?" The head of the management asks, I snap my head at him. "Sorry?" I raised my eyebrows, Britney shook her head at me. I'm the only one at this meeting while the others get to relax. "You got to smile when you're out there," he says, my eyebrows furrowed. "How am I suppose to smile when I have no friends around me?" I asks, folding my arms.

"Okay, when you're with friends.." He mumbles, repeating his words. "Even when you're not happy, but your friends are smiling and laughing. You have to fake a smile and laughter," he says. This is ridiculous. "Understand?" He asks, I nodded in response. "And you have to stop with the rock and roll, metal music for a while." He continues, "what?!" I abruptly stood up.

No rock and roll, no metal music. And I have to stop singing 'for a while'. Stupid management thinking that rock and roll sucks. Well, they suck!

"Chelsea! Chelsea! Are you dating Alex Sykes or Eugene Wilder or anyone from One Direction?"

Wherever I go, there are paps. I have to send someone from my headquarters to buy my clothes and stuff and I don't like the idea of that.

"Hey Paul," I greeted him, entering the 9 dorks' arena that they're performing in. They don't know that me and Diana are here. It's just a secret, "hey girls, here to see the boys?" Paul asks, we nod our heads in response. "We're just going to see if they're okay," Diana says, shrugging.

"Yeah, don't tell them," I say, Paul nodded and we step into the backstage. "Come on," I whisper to Diana, climbing up the ladder. "You're crazy!" Diana whispers-yell at me. I grab the bar and climb across. "Hey, if I were a directioner and manage to break into here, I will so happy," Diana says, jokingly.

I sit on the board and look down at the 9 dweebs who are having sound check. "Chelsea," Diana says, sitting beside me. "If you miss them so much, why don't you call them or maybe invite them or something," she says, "I do not miss those 9 dweebs," I say through my gritted teeth. She roll her eyes, "it's their last concert today," she says, I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Okay?" I chuckled softly, "oh shit," she suddenly mumbles. She look down at the floor where her black hair band on the floor. We put our legs up, "where did the hair band came from?" Ashton asks, my eyes widen. "Let's go back to Paris," I suggested, she nodded in agreement.

Louis' Point Of View

After weeks of not seeing Chelsea, things have gotten quite quiet. One Direction bringing 5 Seconds of Summer touring, tour finished today. And, we're going back to our home. I don't know what's going on with me. I kinda of miss Chelsea a lot. That's how really in love feels like.