Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Louis' Point Of View

"Morning," Chelsea mutters, stepping into the living room with a textbook in her hands. "Thought you quit studying." Maria mutters, "yeah.. Dad put me back in, now I have to study for my finals." Chelsea mumbles and put her book down.

She look at the table where's there's a letter for her. She took the letter in her hands and a tape slid out. "Oh my gosh, the tape for the games are here." My eyebrows furrowed with confusion as she slid in the tape.

"I hear tape for the games!" Layla sings and begin to crowd around. Pictures of them in their jerseys begin to show up. "Oh god, I hate this tape." Chelsea mutters, when a picture of her holding up a big trophy in her hands.

"But you look so cute!" I exclaimed, teasingly. Then a picture of Chelsea breaking the school running record. She's laying on the floor, "that's Chelsea Payne everybody!" She stood up with the Australian flag in her hands.

"Wait, you represent Australia?" Ashton asks, Chelsea nodded in agreement. "We all are from different countries. Brandon is officially British, Alex is American, Layla and Kayla are Mexican, Lea is half-Thai, half-Aussie. And I'm half-British and half-Australian." Chelsea says, "how can you forget me?" Eugene pouts.

"Shut up, genie." Chelsea mutters, jokingly. "This year the games, the games will split into boys and girls so Chelsea have to be in the girls team." The narrator from the tape says, "what?! There's no way, I'm going into the girls team!" She took out her phone.

She's so weird.

"Hey," Chelsea mutters, with a black duffle bag. "Where are you going?" Liam asks, bluntly. "To training," Chelsea mutters, looking down at her literature book. "Okay, don't spoil another car." I joked, the boys chuckles. Chelsea shot me a glare with her fury red eyes before leaving.

"Hey guys, I'm back." Chelsea says, stepping in the house. She drops the files on the table, "so early?" Liam asks. "Yeah, I broke into our old headquarters and took more files before he could noticed me." Chelsea replied.

"So you didn't attend training?" Shane asks, "do you want our company back or not?" Chelsea asks, snapping with her eyebrows raised at him. Shane shrugs and they begin to organize the file. "After Mum passed away.. The company will go to Chelsea Collins/Payne and Noah Russo." Chelsea mumbled.

"Correction, the company will all go to all the kids in the family. They will be Sir/Madams." Chelsea says, with a monotone voice. "Bam, Alex isn't sir anymore!" Brandon shouted, "its not finished." Chelsea says, bluntly.

"Second correction, 2010. The company will all go to Chelsea Collins/Payne. She can do anything from then on. And Alex will be her assistant, so they all have to call him Sir. Eugene and Brandon will be below Chelsea, and below the two idiots is Lea and Layla."

"Oh, where am I?" Diana asks, jumping over the couch. Woah, she's good. "Erm, the fifth." Chelsea replied, she took another file. "Chelsea, I think you did a bad thing." Blake muttered, "no, its not. It's call getting our company back that Mum left for us not Kingsley Collins and Stephanie Collins." Chelsea stated.

"Yeah, when they come and hunt us down again.." Hayley mutters, trailing off and not finishing her sentence. "I have an army." Chelsea mumbles, "why do you have an army?" Harry asks. "Because my Dad duplicated me because of my strength, so I have an army of Chelsea's." Chelsea replied, shrugging.

"That's scary." I stated, shivering dramatically. Chelsea smiles slightly before getting the things sort out.

After like hours, Chelsea got her company back without her Dad or step-sister knowing. They will know when the police show up on their front door. "iTunes charts now!" Alex shouted and switch the channel.

Oh, I see our album. Right there, 1st. And The Skulls and Chelsea's are right below ours.. The Skulls are 2nd and Chelsea is 3rd. Chelsea's 'Sensation' old-popular album seem to be going up. She went up to second place, the numbers are not stopping.

"How can this be?" Liam asks, muttering. "I sing Country, Hip-hop, Rap, Rock, Metal, Alternative and I'm dancer, in a legendary band, I save thousand of lives and killed terrorists, I saved 10 different countries, so what are you saying?" Chelsea asks back.

"BURN!" The rest -excluding 5 of us- shouted at us. "Chelsea beat One Direction!" Eugene shouted, pointing at the television. Oh no, we're going to the 3rd place as The Skulls album begin to rise up. Lea's album begin to appear at the 4th place.

"Somebody's is getting whooped.." Lea begin chanting to herself. We drop down to the 4th place and Chelsea's very first album begin to appear at the 5th place. "What the hell is going on?!" I asks, standing up abruptly.

"The Skulls are back, The Skulls are back." Bailey and Chelsea begin chanting. Their crew cheer and left to the backyard for their training.

"We are so crushed." I stated, looking at the 4 lads.

We went to their training facility which is at their backyard. "You know I'm bad gymnastics," Chelsea mutters, taking off her shoes. "Well, the Chelsea we know isn't bad at anything." I say, folding my arms. Chelsea sighs and begin jumping on the trampoline.

She runs and did 3 backwards flip, we all cheer loudly. She lands on the trampoline with a confused look, "I'm not taking the gymnastics for the games!" Chelsea exclaims, looking down at her ankle.

"Yeah but you're good at it." Lea mutters, grabbing the pole and doing spins. "Jump and do spins." Lea ordered Chelsea, "don't speak to your boss like that." Chelsea snaps. She runs, jumps and grab the pole.

She lands on the ground uneasily. "I hate gymnastics," she stated, laying on the ground tiredly. She's so cute.

AN:

Sorry for such a short chapter. I've been busy and having writer's-block lately. Enjoy :) xx