Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Chelsea's Point Of View

"I mean like seriously, why wouldn't you just tell your Dad that you don't want to get married?" Lea asks when we're half-way there. "Chelsea!" I hear Angela shouted from afar and screeching cars. Oh no. I got off my bike without turning off my engine.

"Chelsea, what are you doing?" Oliver asks, I quickly run towards Angela. I look at the car which is meters away. The car honk at us, I carry Angela up and roll to our front door. Angela giggles, "are you nuts?" Me and Louis asks at the same time. "Who are you calling nuts?" I asks, my eyebrows furrowed at him.

"Gosh, where's Hayley and Mum?" I asks Angela, I carry her up. "Chelsea, your bike is broken." Alex says, I groan and put Angela down on the couch. "Mum, Hayley?" I call out, "Chelsea, Diana, Lea, Eugene and Alex have speeding tickets and who is the one who sped across when there's a red light?" Mum asks, we stay silent and she looks at me.

"Mum, remember 6 years ago when I came back from Wolverhampton?" I asks, squinting my eyes at her. "Yeah, you're suppose to come back in the afternoon but you went around town instead." She replies, "oh no. I reached home in the morning where the rest are in school. I heard you and some guy in a room. He asked you, "what if your husband come back and see us?" and you replied, 'I don't care.' I don't care."

Hayley gasps and drop her mug, "Its not true," Mum says. "Mum, its been in my head for 6 years! Stop lying," I snap at her. "Chelsea," a girl with a similar hair colour as me, grab my arm. "Sis?" I look at her, she smiles slightly at me. "Oh my gosh, Maria!" Hayley hug her quickly. Maria Drew Collins, my older sister, fraternal twins with Blake.

"Mum, just tell the truth." Maria says, frowning slightly at her. Mum folded her arms, "so should we go to Dad or something because I will be very happy to do that even he wanted to kill us before! I don't want you get to get married, Mum. You already have like 9 kids altogether." Hayley screams, I grab her arm and grab her medicine.

"Yes, I cheated on your father." Mum mumbles out as I hand Hayley her drink. "Whatever, I don't care anymore." I mumbled, passing Hayley her medicine. Mum walks out of the house, "Mummy!" Angela starts crying. "Where's Shane and Blake?" Maria asks, then she looks at the dweebs and my crew.

"Shane and Blake are off at work," I replied, "the 9 dweebs are here for vacation." Rue added for me. I look at them, they stood by the stairs. "You heard everything?" I asks, raising my eyebrows. They nodded in response, someone press the doorbell.

"I will get it," Louis mumbles, I look at Hayley as she walk up to her room. "Anyone knows how to stop a crying baby?" I asks, standing in front of Angela. "You're a terrible sister." Liam stated, I frown and flick his ear. Liam carry Angela up, "erm.. Giys?" Louis pull a blonde girl in with blood all over her wrist. "Gigi?" Alex raised his eyebrows at her. Why is there blood on her wrists?

"Erm, I'm going to help you with that." I mumbled, grabbing her hand and I pull her into the bathroom.

"So she's going to stay?" Alex asks, for the 6th time. "Yes, Gigi is going to stay." I replied, through my gritted teeth. I put the plates on the dining table, "I remember when Chelsea was in love, she always walk into walls and doors." Diana says, laughing. The boys chuckles, I raised my right brow and sit beside Maria.

"Oh, I remember when Noah has to go for an audition where he have to be a boyfriend so there will be a lot of kissing scenes. He said, 'when I'm kissing her, I will thinking of you.'" Maria says, adding a wink at the end. "I think that's why Chelsea fell in love with him after that." Sam says, "jealous..." Michael sings.

"Why did Gigi have blood on her wrists?" Harry asks with concern in his voice, "she cut herself." I replied, muttering. "But why was she at our front door?" Lea asks, curiously. "Probably searching for Alex," I replied, sarcastically. Alex frowns and I smile innocently at him. "Probably need some friends because she got picked off the streets." I say, shrugging slightly.