Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Luke's Point Of View

Laughter fills the church as Diana runs into the wall. She's so clumsy. "Hey guys." Chelsea stood in the middle of the church, we all turn to her. "I have something to tell you." She mutters, backing up to the door slightly. "I'm not Chelsea-Chelsea.." She disappears outside and the church became dark, the doors begin shutting.

"I'm Chelsea.. Chelsea.." Chelsea holograms starts to appear on the benches, all of them stared right at us. "I knew that girl wasn't Chelsea," Hayley mutters under her breath. My eyes search around for the real Chelsea. They were all wearing the same clothes. Her curly hair tied up in a ponytail, wearing a singlet with her dark blue jacket and jeans. My eyes met eyes with a hologram.

Her grey eyes stare right into mine, sadness and happiness are inside of her. She feels guilty for her mother. That's Chelsea. "Found her," I say, grabbing her arm. She smiles and stood up, the holograms disappear. "Skirts, makeup, seriously?" She asks, I released her arm.

"Prove you're Chelsea." Alex says, Chelsea roll her eyes and took out her jacket. "The Skulls logo, The Swaggerz logo and The Unstoppables logo." She pointed to her tattoos on her arm, aligned in a straight line. She put her jacket back on, "Chelsea, can we have your number?" Ashton asks, Chelsea shook her head in response.

"I prefer the makeup Chelsea better," Eugene says, Chelsea frowns. "I bought you guys pizza!" She exclaims, she look up at the blocked windows. "Okay, I didn't know we're going to be lock in here." She mutters, lock..? "Oh, you really are Chelsea!" Hayley push past me and hug her.

"No, I'm serious. I didn't lock this place. I do not own this place." Chelsea says, patting her back. "Hey, we still have our license for our weapons." Chelsea smirks and snap her fingers. Boxes appear in front of us. Chelsea begin walking to a door, "Chelsea, we don't own this place. Don't do anything stupid." Alex says, grabbing a rifle.

Chelsea roll her eyes and try to open the door but it won't budge. "Need help?" I asks, leaning against the wall. "Nope," she replies. That reply was a surprise.. She runs back and charge in hard. The door finally opened, "ouch." She mutters, rubbing her arm.

We begin walking in, the lights in the room begins to flicker. "What is this place?" Calum asks, looking around frantically. "Chelsea.." Eugene mutters, like she's in trouble. "I don't know," she stated, coldly. She open the door, which lead to the outside. "That was a weird journey." Michael says.

"Says the weird one." Chelsea says, jokingly. I burst laughing, "that was a good one," Ashton chuckles. "Yeah, I need to go." Chelsea says, putting her phone in her back pocket. "But you just got here." Louis mumbles, pouting. "Diana will be with you guys, I will be back." She says, "where are you going?" Alex asks.

"I will explain later." She replied quickly. She got her motorcycle and drive off. "What just happened 10 minutes ago?" I asks, mumbling. "Erm, Fake Chelsea, Chelsea holograms, real Chelsea and Chelsea leaving." Calum replied, muttering as Chelsea's motorcycle disappear into the town.

Silence came between all of us, we look at each other awkwardly. "Let's go party." Lea says, walking past us. Everyone cheers, me and Calum got into Eugene's car.

We enter a meeting room, a pale Chelsea sit beside Britney Spears and Simon Cowell. We all took a seat, "okay, Chelsea's fame is very high." Britney started off. "And she got more fans than you guys just because she's in 3 dance crew and soloist." Simon says, my eyebrows furrowed.

"She does sing a little," Britney snaps at him, "and she's a legend." She added. "A role model to every boys, girls, men and women out there. And she can be a role model to you!" Chelsea's eyes widen, leaning back in her chair. Simon clear his throats, "you boys will be going camping with Chelsea and maybe also her crew members." Simon says. "Oh they all are going alright." Chelsea snaps, Liam frowns at her.