Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Hey chels, what's 8x6?" Gabe asks, I'm helping my siblings study and it's hard to tutor them. "48." I replied, "sis, what's the other side of Australia?" Rue asks, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "You mean the capital of Australia?" Luke asks, joining us with a bag of chips in his hand. Rue nodded in response, "Sydney." Me and Luke replied at the same time.

"I thought Rue was blind," Luke says, I nodded slightly. "A week ago, Rue had a surgery so she could see now," I say, I turn to look at him. He's watching the television. "Chelsea," Angela poke my shoulder, I snap my head at her. "Yeah?" I raised my eyebrows, she giggles. "Nothing," she replies to my question. "She's totally taking over Chelsea." Shane mumbles, walking past us. "It's bedtime," he says, walking up the stairs.

"Come on," I say, standing up. "Why don't you have a boyfriend?" Max asks, Luke burst out laughing at his question. "Shut up, Lucas," I snap at him. "My name is not Lucas!" He frowns, Rue begin laughing. "You're so grumpy," she laughs and went up to her room. "Grumpy Lukey," Angela mock, I chuckled as she run up the stairs after Max. "Cute siblings," Luke says, sarcastically.

I smiled slightly, "night." I mumbled, walking down the stairs to the basement aka the studio.

Louis' Point Of View

"Hey, where's Chelsea?" Shane asks, walking into the kitchen when we're in the middle of having breakfast. "Isn't she in her room?" Alex asks, walking to the sink. "Nope," Shane replies, "hey guys!" Chelsea walk in, smiling happily. "When she's this happy, I'm scared." Blake mumbles, hiding behind Shane. "Aw, you won't be scared," Chelsea says, wiggling her eyebrows.

That doesn't sound good. She whistles and a lot of people walk in. "The Swaggerz are back in town!" They exclaims in unison. "Guys, meet Ed Stewart, completely not related to Sam Stewart." Chelsea introduces, Harry drop his spoon. He's so weird. "Bam! I miss you, man!" Eugene shouted at Ed and hug him. "Hey, Mrs.Collins," They all mumbles as Chelsea's Mum step in.

"Ah, the crew from the New York City streets are back!" She claps her hands together and hug each and everyone of them. "Oh my gosh, One Direction!" One of the girls squeal. "Hi babe," Harry flirted with her, here we go again. "Hey, no flirting in this house." Layla snaps, I sense jealousy. Chelsea smiles, she have the most beautiful smile.

"Hey, our new Dad is coming in today and Blake cook lunch, Shane, stop Chelsea from talking sarcasm and make sure the others don't do anything stupid," Mum orders, Chelsea chuckles sheepishly. "I don't talk sarcasm," she stated, "yes, you do. And you do it bitterly," Liam declares. "Say it again and shove a spoon up your ass." She says, "yeah Shane, don't let her do that." Her mum says and walks away.

"That isn't going to be pleasant with a spoon up your ass," Niall says, we burst out laughing. "Classic!" Chelsea exclaims, Luke tap on her left shoulder. She turn to look and got pie all over her face! "Now we're even," Luke says, "oh, we're not. You just take it to the next level," Chelsea snaps, standing up. "Uh-oh, the next level." Blake mutters and walks out of the kitchen.

"Is this cherry pie?" Chelsea asks, wiping it off the pie with her index finger. "Yeah," Luke replies, "I love Cherry Pie!" Chelsea exclaims, excitedly. "So Chelsea, who is your love?" Michael asks, her smile faded. "I'm going to wash my face," Chelsea says, walking away.

Chelsea's Love. I hope I'm the one.

Chelsea's Point Of View

I wash up my face in the bathroom and went back out to the living room. "Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea!" Liam shouted, he grabs my hand and pull me in the kitchen. My jaw drop, "why is our discipline master from Wolverhampton here?!" I asks, raising my eyebrows. "He's your new step-Dad," Liam mumbles, I think I could faint. "I thought we will never see him again," Eugene mutters, walking past me.