Chapter 13

Chapter 13

On the way to Chelsea's cabin, Lea said to us, "you guys should appreciate what Chelsea do to you guys. She saved you guys like so many times and you all act like it's part of her thing so you guys don't have to thank her at all." I look at Chelsea who has her earpiece plugged in her ears.

"She almost got killed like a thousand times. You will never know what how many times saved you guys a few years ago." Lea continues. A few years ago?

Louis' Point Of View

Lea's words repeated in my head. A few years ago? Chelsea know us a few years ago. Before we were famous or... What? We reach the beach party, Chelsea disappear to somewhere else. Probably at the street fight already. "This is call a beach party?" I asks, looking around at the empty beach.

"This is Miami, a beach party should be like a thousand people here." Alex mutters, "isn't this the place where we performed and got noticed on YouTube?" Bailey asks. The crew turn quiet, trying to reminisce. "You're right, Brandon got some hair pulled out by some girl that day." Lea says then burst out laughing.

I chuckled, "did you heard that?" Bailey asks, looking around frantically. "Wait, did you took the injection that Chelsea took?" Alex asks, raising his eyebrows. "Yeah, my Mum injected into me." Bailey mumbles, "but why your eyes doesn't change colors?" Eugene noticed.

Bailey shrugs in response. "Get out of the bushes, you assholes." Bailey look at the bushes. She's totally Chelsea's step-sister. "I think we should head back.." Liam suggested, feeling unsure. "Yeah, Layla and Kayla will be you guys back." Diana says, Hayley bend down to fix her shoe.

A guy slowly appear behind her, I look around. Am I seeing things? Hayley then turn around, she punch the guy right in the face. "Hayley, it's just Austin! Jesus!" Austin shouted, Hayley's cheeks went red and help him up. "What are you doing here?" She asks, checking his cheek. I burst out laughing.

"Shut up." Hayley says, between chuckles. "I'm here because someone is still out there to get Chelsea and Bailey. Chelsea should not go to the street fight, she might get raped." Austin replies to her question, rape? "Oh, she went.. Didn't she?" He asks, looking around.

We heard Bailey grunt as unknown people starts to appear in the dark shadows. "Run!" Kayla shouted, we begin running the opposite position of the cabin. "Where is Chelsea, cowards?" Stephanie asks, making us stop running and stand in front of us.

My eyes met with Annie's.

I need to save my love.

I look away from her. "She isn't here." Bailey stated, coldly. "My poor sister, stuck with the cowards." Stephanie says, reaching out to grab her hands. Bailey steps back, she is really on our side now. Bailey put her hand in her back pocket mysteriously. What is she doing?

She took out a small knife, she flip it open. That's a sharp knife. She throw at Annie and it's stabs it in her thigh. She groans with regrets, "I need to improve on my aiming." She whispers and we begin running into the woods.

"Stop running!" Kenneth shouted, we then stop with nowhere to go because there are guards surrounding us. We begin to back up when they are glaring at us. "You betrayed The Skulls and Phoenix's company rules." Stephanie says, glaring at Bailey.

"Chelsea will be dead in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." Stephanie smirks, looking at her watch. Then we heard gun shots, the guards around us begin falling to the ground with a groan. "I'm not dead, you fucktard." Chelsea says, blood stains on her shirt. She pointed the gun at Stephanie.

"And don't ever bother my sister." She added. Bailey's lips twitch slightly into a heart warming smile. "You're not my sister." Chelsea stated, coldly. She took out a knife from her boots and throw it and it stabs into Kenneth's stomach. Stephanie then disappears into thin air.

Chelsea turn to us, with glassy eyes and blood bleeding down from her lips. "Chelsea, let's get you to the hospital.." Liam suggested, "don't need." Chelsea snaps. "Chelsea, it's very dangerous. You could have internal injuries." Liam says, Chelsea rolls his eyes. "Fine." She mutters and begin walking out of the woods.

Chelsea's Point Of View

We reach the hospital, the familiar hospital. I sit on the chair, my heart beating fast as this place brings me back a lot of bad memories.

Flashback

Two years ago

"Noah," I held his hand tightly in his ward after he got shot and almost killed in front of our eyes. "Hey lovely," he struggles to say, a tear went down my cheek.

"I love you a lot, okay?" He caressed my cheek, "I love you too.." His hand fell down from my cheek and the system went dead. Tears immediately roll down my cheeks, "no!" I scream. "Noah, wake up. Don't do this to me!"

"Chelsea," Brandon pulls me back from his ward as the doctor and the nurses rush in.

End Of Flashback

Luke's Point Of View

After Chelsea got out of the room, she sighs and sit on the chair. "What did the doctor say?" I asks, looking at her pale face. "That I'm weird cells in my body then they did some check up and I'm out here." Chelsea replied, "Chelsea." Shane and Jake stood at the side.

They arrived a few minutes ago after they received news about what happened just now. "Are you going to ground me?" Chelsea asks, bluntly. Her left brow raised with a cocky slight smile. "Can't we see our sister who we need saw in a week?" Jake asks, pulling her into a tight hug.

Shane ruffles her hair, "let's get you food, you skinny bones." Jake says and they left to the elevator. Blake steps out of the room with the former doctor with a file in his hands. "So Chelsea have a mild anxiety and depression, I'm suggesting that you guys should bring her to the therapist." The doctor says.

"And her cancer cells might be back, so make sure she eat prescribed pills on time." I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "And erh, she have no internal injuries but I'm glad you guys bought her here." The doctor continues, "she have weird cells that are in her body that caused her eyes to change color by her mood. That's a new scientific discovery." The doctor says.

"It's not." Bailey chuckles nervously, "it's actually, a combine mixture of chemicals that contain mood change and physical fighting." Bailey says. The doctor raised his eyebrows, "are you guys scientists or something?" He asks, curiously. "No, we're The Skulls." Lea mutters, her eyes roaming around awkwardly.

"So Chelsea, what is your first rule of your life?" Liam asks when we got into the limo with Chelsea while the others are in another limo. "Drink Russian, Drive German, wear Italian, kiss French." Chelsea replied, I chuckled at her response.

"No, the other one." Liam says. "Sweet as sugar, hard as ice. Hurt me once, and I will kill you twice." Chelsea stated, fierce. Liam groans, "the other one!" We all laugh, "don't regret buying things in life that are not worth it? Like my cars, islands and houses?" Chelsea asks with confused look.

"Islands..?" Harry repeated with shock. "Hey, when you're a legend, you have to buy some things to yourself too." Chelsea says, "Chelsea Payne donated one million to charity that she has been funding every single month! And she has been keeping this secret ever since her 'Sensation' world tour started!" We heard the radio.

"Okay, at least you thought of the people out there." Liam mumbles, "okay, Chelsea. Tomorrow you will be going to the therapist." Liam says, "why?" Chelsea asks, quickly. "Because.. You have mild anxiety." I replied, half of the explanation. "But I thought they prescribed that." Chelsea mutters, looking into the plastic bag.

"Chelsea, you have depression!" Liam exclaims, Chelsea keeps quiet. "Wait, the doctor told you that? Why didn't he tell me? Was that why Blake was here?" Chelsea became more curious. "And what are this pills for?" She asks, pointing to her cancer medicine.

"Chelsea, keep quiet. You need rest." Liam says, Chelsea frowns slightly.

We reach the cabin in no time, Chelsea sits on the couch to spend the entire night there. She doesn't like sleeping in her own room. "Night Chelsea," Some of them walk up the stairs, ready to go to bed. "Night Chels." I say, smiling slightly. "Wait, Lucas." She says, her mouth full of bacon bits.

"Remember to brush your teeth," she says, I squint my eyes at her suspiciously. She and her pranks creeps me out... Brush my teeth. "Okay...? Night." I mumbled, "night!" She smiles innocently and I went into my room. So weird.