Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Every morning, Chelsea will be sitting at her seat at the dining table during breakfast. Telling jokes, laughing about my height and just say ridiculous things about Liam. Laughter will fill the air, then we will be making jokes about it again.

Her real smile appeared on her face, her loud laughter because it's way too funny. And, her pranks. She's quite good. But he don't want to hurt anyone feelings or anything so she did it an amateur way.

-Louis Tomlinson.

She blames everything to herself. She can't sleep well because every time she closes her eyes, she sees her Mum jumping off the building. Eventually she fell asleep but then woke up screaming then she will end up watching Stephen King's movies.

We're in New York, we gone shopping together to get her spirits up. Then get some food. And then all that. Then there's media.

"Chelsea Payne stops singing."

"Chelsea Payne lost her company."

"Chelsea Payne keeping it low lately, getting a lot more hates over the years."

"Did her record label drop Chelsea Payne?"

"The whole world wants The Swaggerz and The Skulls to perform during The American Music Awards!"

The last one is the worst. How we are suppose to do that? After a week, Chelsea went back to her family to catch up on things. Then she got her own apartment that we don't know where. We texted, tweeted and call each other but she won't tell us where she lives!

And I'm having my forced marriage like tomorrow! I send an invite to her but she didn't text me about it. When I asked her about my forced wedding, she totally ignored it. Gah, I really need her help to destroy the wedding because I don't want to get married!

-Diana Loves.

Luke's Point Of View

"Luke, you have Chelsea's number all along?" Calum asks, scrolling through my phone contacts. "Yeah, she pranked call me once." I replied, pausing the game of FIFA with Michael. "Dude, text or call her!" Ashton exclaims, then Michael took out her phone. "It's Lea.." Michael mumbles, answering the call he got.

"Hello," Michael smiles slightly, he's so in love with her. "Yeah, of course." Michael says, smiling excitedly. "Why?" Michael's eyebrows furrowed and went over to the front door. "Hey boys!" Lea and Layla waves, stepping in. "Girls!" We all hugged the two of them tightly.

"Suffocating!" Layla shouted, I chuckled and we pull away. "Hey guys, since we don't have our portals so we took the plane for hours!" Lea exclaims, "anyway, you guys need to attend Diana's wedding because it's forced and her parents expect you guys to be there because you guys are our friends an stuff." Layla blabs on.

"Okay, we will go!" Michael exclaims, quickly. My eyebrows furrowed at how quick he respond. Lea smiles, "oh, do you guys know where Chelsea is?" Layla asks, her smile fading away from her face. "No. Why?" I replied, asking back. "Because we didn't chat with her in two days and Diana needs help to destroying her wedding." Lea replied, quickly.

"Why don't you asks us?" Ashton asks, raising his right brow. "Because you guys are boys.. Duh." Layla replied, rolling her eyes. "Hey dorks!" Eugene waves, appearing behind the two girls. "Hey Genie," I smiled, jokingly. Eugene groans and put his hand over his face.

"Go pack up guys, we have to be in Paris in 10 hours." Lea says, checking her watch.

Louis' Point Of View