Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Chelsea's Point Of View

I flip my fringe to the back and clip it there, I comb my messy, wavy hair down. I put on my boots, I groan as I fell to the floor with a thud. I let out a soft sigh and got up. "Morning." Lea says, tying her hair to a bun. "Morning," I mumbled, "you look great." She mutters as we walk down the stairs.

"Hm, you too. Except that you mascara is a little bit uneven," I say, "oh crap." Lea snaps and runs back up the stairs. "Hey sis, can I bring my guitar to school today?" Gabe asks when I step into the kitchen. "Yeah, I just put new strings on it so don't spoil it." I replied, "what is it for?" Maria asks, passing me a plate of pancakes.

"Fall dance," Rue replies, smiling innocently. "Oh, got a boy asked you yet?" I asks, setting my plate on the island. "I thought she got a boyfriend," Max mutters. "Oh no, I broke up with him. And now, I'm crushing on Josh the hot bad boy." Rue sighs dreamily. I raised my eyebrows, "sounds like our both 'mature' sisters." Gabe says, raising his right brow and smirking at me and Maria.

"Oh yeah, and report cards are coming in today." Gabe added before leaving, "if you don't pass, you guys are not going to the Fall Dance. Shane's rules." Maria says, bluntly. Our 3 siblings nodded and left, "sissy!" Angela giggles, running in with paint over her face. "Angela, did you went in my room to use my makeup?" Maria asks, putting her hands on her hips.

Or makeup. "She reminds me of you when you're younger," Maria mutters and carry her up. She left the kitchen, my phone vibrated on the table. I took my phone in my hands, and look at the message.

"Alex Skyes: Sam got arrested."

I chuckled and text back, "there's a shock." I put my plate in the sink and went to headquarters. "Chelsea!" Eugene exclaims, I raised my eyebrows at him. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asks, putting my phone back in my pocket. "I know we should be in Greenland but, Sam got arrested." Brandon says, standing beside Eugene.

"Yeah, I know. Alex texted me," I say, standing by the portal. "Chelsea," Alex step through the portal. I look at him, "I got news from Greenland Skullies and apparently, our company now is hand over to another person." He says, my eyes widen. "Gosh, gather everybody back!" I smack his chest, "ow!" He flinch and went to the computers.

"How about Sam?" He asks, "er, Maria is good friends with the FBI.. I guess she could pull some strings." I replied, taking files from the cabinet. "I'm on it." Brandon says, walking out of the headquarters. "Where are the 9 dweebs?" Eugene asks, I groan softly and slam my file down on the table.

"Woah sorry, I asked." Eugene mutters, "9 dweebs and Gigi are killing me, man." I say, through my gritted teeth. "Chelsea, you're good at almost everything but when it comes to words.. You break down." Alex says, Eugene nodded in agreement. "Back from Greenland!" Oliver jumps in, "woo!" Austin do two backflips.

"Liam!" I shouted, running in front of the television. "Good, Chelsea. We need to-" I cut him off by taking the television controls off his hands. I change the channel on the television to our personal Skulls Island news. "The Skulls Island and companies is now rule by Chelsea's biological father, Kingsley Collins." My jaw drop and drop the controller on the floor.

I look at Maria, "where's Mum?" I asks. I never seen her in like two days. "In Paris," she replies, I groan and the alarm went off. I look at the headquarters, the metal doors coming down. "Now!" Maria shouted, we quickly run and slide under the door before it closes.

"Chelsea, what's going on?!" Lea asks, slamming on the door. "The headquarters are now controlled by my Dad," I replied, I turn to look at our headquarters. "Okay, we need to figure this out." I mumbled, going to the computers.

The doors finally open, "finally!" Maria exclaims, stepping outside. "Hey guys," Gabe groans, the other two walks in with sad looks on their faces. "What happened?" Maria asks, they begin spatting words at each other and I think I heard a bad word. "Okay! Rue first," I say, leaning against the wall. "Well, Josh was about to asks me out when Max from all away from across the hall shouted, 'Joshy and Rue sitting under a tree' and on and on and on and then Josh walks away because he is my brother!" Rue shouted, I raised my eyebrows as they shout at each other.

"And then, we were at the soccer field. Rue were at the benches, talking to one of her best friends and then, she shouted, 'Max, there's the girl you've been crushing on!' And pointed at the girl in front of her and everyone in the team started laughing!" Max shouted, I look at Gabe. "The guitar string snap." He mutters.

"What?" I raised my right brow at him, "you're so in trouble." Maria ruffles his hair. "Go fix it yourself." I stated, "no!" He shouted, "hey, at least you got the girl before the guitar string snapped." Max says. "Hey, mails and report cards are here." Diana mumbles and pass a big mail to me.

"What is in that?" Alex asks, pointing to my mail. I look at my mail, it's from Blake Collins. "My sleeping pills," I replied, "why do you need sleeping pills?" Oliver asks, curiously. "Because she can't sleep, you fool!" Lea shouted at him and walks off. The doorbell rings, Maria went over to get it.

"Chelsea, we need to-" Liam got cut off by Maria, "flowers from Jeremy, to Chelsea." She says, I took it from her. "Jeremy? Are you kidding me?" Diana asks as I took out the card. "From: Jeremy." That's it. "Chelsea-" Liam got cut off again by Alex, "there's a case on Gigi." He whispers, I raised my eyebrows and went into the headquarters.

Luke's Point Of View

"Guys!" Eugene barge in the dining room. It's just us 9 here, the crew and the others have been in the headquarters for hours. "Yes, Eugene?" We all look at him, "Liam, do you remember who's Bertha Smith?" Eugene asks him. "The girl who bullied Chelsea?" Liam raises his eyebrows, Eugene nodded.

"Bertha Smith, locked Chelsea out in the school roof when it's raining." Liam says, "and she order to push her into a locker because of how skinny she is." Liam added, mumbling. "Yeah, that's her," Eugene snaps his fingers together. "Okay.. What's wrong with her?" Liam asks, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing, just asking." Eugene mumbles, "and one more thing, do you know where is she now?" He asks, before leaving. "She's a assistant of a magician," Liam replies, shrugging. Assistant of a magician. Holy crap, Gigi is Bertha Smith?