Chapter 1

Chapter 1

3 Days Later

Rome

Luke's Point of View

"Chelsea, where are all your electric guitars, your pianos and drums?!" Eugene asks, looking around the place. "Management forbids rock music for a while and I'm restraining myself to do that," Chelsea replies, mumbling. "Well, where are they?" Lea asks, curiously. "None of your business," Chelsea snaps, she walks past us.

"Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea!" Max runs down the stairs, he fell to the floor. I raised my eyebrows, "Max, are you okay?" I asks, mumbling. "Ha! I beat you!" Gabe exclaims, running past him. Max quickly got up and run after him. I'm taking that as a yes. "Chelsea, you got an F on your chemistry test!" I heard Gabe shouted, "oh, she is so in trouble," Alex mumbles.

"Why?" I asks, curiously. "Just watch in 3, 2 and 1." He counted down, "Chelsea, I heard you failed all your subjects except for music and arts," Shane and Blake burst through the door. Chelsea got out of the kitchen with Max and Gabe. "Hey, that's what I am good at," she mumbles, smiling innocently.

Shane and Blake fold her arms at her, "it's not my fault, I have go through stupid meetings, flying over to California then back go Paris then London because someone couldn't finish their mission alone," Chelsea glares at Eugene. "No." Eugene whines, covering his eyes with his hands. "Then I have to take care of Hayley because she's insane and Mum is recovering but you haven't been visiting her," Chelsea says, putting her hands on her hips.

"Okay, that's it.. No more studying in college," Shane mumbles, Chelsea wanted to say something but she closes her mouth. "Hey 9 idiots," she mumbles, we all look at her.

"Don't speak to me ever again!"

"Follow me." She says, I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Okay fine, you guys ain't doing anything, I'm just going to check on Hayley," She mumbles, "no!" We all shouted. "You don't have to say anything, we forgive you." Louis says, she raised her eyebrows. "How do you know what I was going to say?" She asks, "you sang it in your song," Calum replies, pointing to her new single. "You guys took my songs too seriously," she mumbles, "I need to listen to rock," she mutters under her breath.

"Well, Chelsea.. You can play rock or metal in the house if you want," Blake mumbles, "I can?" She asks, jumping up and down excitedly. "Did you eat those sugar cookies I baked?" Lea asks, looking at her. "You baked sugar cookies?" I asks, raising my eyebrows. "Lea, sugar cookies are not allowed in the house!" Alex exclaims, "since when?" Lea asks, raising her eyebrows. "Since Chelsea became hyper which is now!" Alex exclaims, Chelsea's eyes turn red.

"And I'm not done with you yet," Chelsea stops jumping, "Gigi messed the whole headquarters up so I fired her and that's the last time you're bringing any girl back to headquarters." Chelsea says, sternly. "Hey Chelsea, I have a question.." Liam mumbles, squinting his eyes at her. "Who is your love?"

Oh yeah, who is her love? She fell in love with a guy the minute she saw the guy, I really want to know who is it. "Right now, rock and roll!" She exclaims and run up the stairs. "Asks her later, she's hyper right now," Gabe says, "never mind, I bet the crew knows." I assume, looking at the rest of the crew. They begin smiling an chuckling nervously, "we don't know anything!" Diana exclaims, tripping over a box of discs.

"We need to go write a song!" They all run up the stairs, "they're really bad at lying." Louis stated, we all nodded in agreement. "So what are we going to do now?" Liam asks, "it's Rome," Lea says, walking back down the stairs. "So who's Chelsea's love?" Louis asks, Lea look around awkwardly. "Come on, Lea. Let's go to town," Chelsea says, walking out with Diana.

"Wait." Chelsea stops walking, "Shane, I'm getting a tattoo!" She shouted. "You're not!" Shane shouted, she raised her eyebrows. "I was think of being batman during Halloween," I mumbled to Calum. "Batman!" Chelsea snaps her fingers, "you gotta stop eating cookies that Lea made, it's making me really nervous," Blake says to her. "No, I'm getting an batman tattoo, thanks Luke." She says and left.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise, "you're welcome?" I mumbled out.

"Hey guys," Chelsea mumbles, entering the kitchen after she's back from town. "So how many tattoos you got?" Shane asks, slamming the fridge door close. "About 3," she replies, shrugging like it's not a big deal. Shane and Blake put their arms on their hips. "Cool! Can I get one?" Gabe asks, smiling. The 3 siblings burst out laughing at his question. They are so weird.

Well.. They are The Collins. "Hey guys, I want to show you something." Chelsea says when the others step in. She took the electric guitars off the kitchen walls, "I thought that was for display..." Ashton mumbles. She smiles, passing it to Rue, Max and Gabe. She plug in the wires. "One, two, three, four!" Rue exclaims, "not again," Diana walks right out as they started playing.

I smile at how she is playing, her three younger siblings stop and she continue to play. Wow, she's good. "Chelsea.." Max calls out for her but the music is slightly too loud. "Chelsea," Gabe looks at her with an annoyed look. "CHELSEA!" They all shouted, she stops and looks around. She chuckles nervously, "didn't I taught them good?" She asks, pointing at her siblings.

"That was awesome!" Louis shouted, she smiles. She have a beautiful smile. "What else you can't do?" I asks, curiously. "Chelsea can play the drums, the violins, the guitars, the pianos and.. Just everything," Layla replies, Chelsea smile sheepishly and put the guitars back onto the wall.

"Hey babe," Sam burst in the kitchen back door. "Miss me?" He asks, cocking a smirk on his face. "Yeah, you want a kiss?" Chelsea asks. Wait, what? "Oh my gosh, told you that it will come true!" Sam exclaims and close his eyes. "Pucker up," Chelsea mumbles, grabbing a pie from the table.

"You're going to do this in front of us?" Liam asks, sarcastically. Chelsea smirks and smack the pie to Sam's face. "Boy, that was nice!" Chelsea exclaims and high-five all of us. "Was that cherry pie?" I asks, raising my eyebrows. "Don't worry, Lea always make extras." Layla says, I heard the oven 'ding'. "Chelsea, letter for you," Alex mumbles, entering the kitchen.

"Wait, who invited the 9 dorks here?" Chelsea asks, putting her hands on her hips. "Oh so close," Louis mumbles, "Diana did!" The whole crew pointed at her. "Chelsea, the letter is from your old sports school, read it!" Alex exclaims, covering for Diana. "Old sports school?" Chelsea look down, she drop the letter on the table. "Erm, I don't want to know," she mumbles, her eyebrows furrowed at the letter. "By the way, Alex, we need to talk about Gigi." She grabs his hand and leaves.

"What was that?" Ashton asks, my eyebrows furrowed. "Just an Chelsea thing, welcome to The Skulls family! Again!" Diana exclaims, smiling.