Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Chelsea's Point Of View

"You know clearly that I don't like Gigi and our company has rule of letting out assistants in-charge!" I shouted at Alex when we're in our office. "I can't believed my Mum chose you," I mumbled, folding my arms. "Chelsea, get back in here!" I heard Shane shouted, "few minutes!" I shouted back.

"You're so in trouble." I mumbled to Alex who is looking guilty.

Louis' Point Of View

"This letter is from Chelsea's old sports school, we used to go there!" Lea exclaims, picking up Chelsea's letter. "Lea, Diana, Eugene, Brandon, Layla, Kayla, and Chelsea used to go in here with the old crew," Shane says, smiling and taking the letter away from Lea. "She's my sister so I'm going to read it." Shane says, opening the letter.

"Letter for Lea, Diana, Kayla, Layla, Eugene and Brandon," Jack says, passing it to them. "It's from our sports school.." Lea mumbles, I raised my eyebrows surprisingly. "Open it," Michael says, smiling. He's so in love with Lea. It's so obvious. "You guys are nominated..." Shane mumbles, his eyebrows furrowed. "Yes! We're back, baby! Woo!" Diana cheers and they high-five each other. "Don't get too excited yet, Chelsea have to be in so we can qualify," Brandon says, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asks, "do you guys know The Swaggerz from 06'?" Lea asks, smirking and cocking her left brow at us. "Ah, the hottest dance crew before The Skulls came in 2009," Harry replies, smiling proudly. How do he know all this things? "Diana, Lea, me, Kayla, Brandon, Eugene and Chelsea are The Swaggerz, of course there are other dancers." Layla replies, rolling her eyes playfully. Harry's breath hitched, "it's a pleasure to meet The Swaggerz, they never show their faces in public before! This is a dream come true!" Harry shouted, "I thought meeting The Skulls were a dream come true," Liam mumbles, his eyebrows furrowed at him.

"Yeah but The Swaggerz was far more famous than The Skulls, they rocked the streets!" Harry exclaims in a 'you should know your facts' tone. "So are we back in or not?" Eugene asks, looking at them. "Chelsea, get back in here!" Shane shouted, "a few minutes!" She shouted back.

"What is she doing anyway?" Ashton asks, curiously. "Giving Alex a lecture, he's been messing up with girls lately." Diana replies, shrugging. Chelsea run down the stairs, "you read my letter?!" Chelsea asks, snatching it away from Shane. "Chelsea, we are nominated for the games. We are all qualified-athletes!" Brandon exclaims, Shane took the paper from her.

"And you love sports and you played the games before," Diana says, "and only the people who go to our sports school go," Lea added. Chelsea's eyebrows furrowed, "back in 06'?" She asks. "Yeah, for basketball, soccer, track and field and that's it." Shane replies, looking at the letter. "Track and field isn't a team job..." She mumbles, "yeah because you're running 100m, 200m and 300m," Shane snaps.

"Then I don't want in," Chelsea lick her lips nervously. "You know we're calling The Swaggerz back in right?" Layla asks, taking out her phone. Harry gasps and lay his head on Niall's shoulder. "The Swaggerz is the best athletes and dancers in the world, I forgot to add that in!" Harry exclaims, smiling. "The Swaggerz?" Chelsea repeated, looking at us. I look around awkwardly.

"Yeah," Shane mumbles, "let's go to the games," Chelsea mumbles, avoiding eye contact. "Yes, we're back!" They all cheered. "So what am I nominated at?" Chelsea asks, looking at Shane. Shane chuckles nervously, that isn't good. "As I said, basketball, soccer, track and field, race-car race and motorcycle race," Shane replies, Chelsea's eyes widen. "Don't say anything, we're in." Lea says, covering Chelsea's mouth with her hand.

"Okay, Eugene, go to London," Chelsea orders, stepping away from Lea. "What for? The Swaggerz are in Paris," Eugene replies, "to pick up my brothers and sisters since lazy ass here doesn't want to," Chelsea says, glaring at Shane. "I'm going off to Paris for a while because I have to get some things, The Swaggerz will be here in a few days time," Chelsea assures, she smiles and walks towards the headquarters.

"What's the games?" I asks, curiously. "The games is something like Olympics, just that it isn't worldwide," Lea says, pressing a button. Something big comes up, my eyes widen with shock. "This is all our trophies, all 110 of them." Lea mumbles the last part, the case full of trophies. "The games comes every 2 years. 2 years ago when Chelsea was 18 and was engaged to Noah, she won all except for one," Layla says, staring at the wall. "Her Dad was her coach, he pushed her so hard. She have to win every single game or she will disappoint her Dad and chaos didn't happened that time. It was a 200m race, Chelsea was going very fast till nearly the end when she sprained her ankle," Kayla says, she shivers slightly.

"She was disqualified for that race, her Dad was on a rage. Till Noah comes in, her Dad always hated Noah." Brandon says, shrugging slightly. "And I think that's when chaos started," Eugene mumbles, "man, I can't wait for the games," Diana mumbles, excitedly.

"It's during the late December," Shane mumbles, "and if you boys want to come, you're more than welcome." Shane says to us. "I don't know," I say, shrugging. "It will air on television as well," Blake says, walking past us with grapes in his hand. "Oh, that's cool," Liam mumbles. "My sis is an athlete, a dancer, an assassin, a singer, a legend, a race car driver.." Liam says, trailing at the end. "Is Chelsea even a girl?" He asks, sarcastically.

I chuckled, he forgot to add one though. She is pretty, hot and beautiful. "Louis, what are you smiling about?" Liam asks, raising his eyebrows. "Why can't I smile? Is smiling illegal?" I asks, snapping at him. "Aw," Liam pinches my cheeks. "Don't tell anyone or I will asks Chelsea to break your neck," I threatened him.

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Hey Blake, what's for dinner?" I asks, entering the kitchen after visiting Paris via the portal. I stood by the dining table, two apple pies in front of me. "Hey Lou, want to do something?" I asks, looking at him as he step in. "Uh-oh," Blake mumbles, looking into the fridge. "Sure, what?" Louis asks, standing beside me. My eyes avert to the pies and back to him.

"I think I know what you're planning." Louis smirks, I nodded and put the pie facing towards to door. I put the pie in my hands, the door swing open. And I quickly throw it, I hit a guy with blonde hair and who is taller than Louis. So much taller than Louis. Louis burst out laughing, I put my hand over my mouth. "Erm, that wasn't meant for you?" I say to Luke, trying not to sound guilty. "I'm going to get you back," Luke says, Blake pass him a paper towel.

"She's the pranking queen of all school, you can't get her back unless you're the king," Blake says, I smiled. "But I'm still going to get her back." Luke says, looking into the fridge. I try to hide my laugh because he's in boxers. "Lukey, I think you forgot your pants," Louis says, Louis hit his back against the wall and started laughing very hard. I heard footsteps towards the kitchen, "here comes another victim," I mumbled, excitedly.

The door swing open and I flung my arm across. The woman gasps, "who is that?" Blake asks. She have the same hair that I have, she is wearing my Mum's necklace. Oh no. "Chelsea Drew Collins." She says, sternly. "Oh, you're so in trouble," Luke mumbles, "Mummy!" Blake exclaims in a childish gone and quickly hug her.

"Welcome.. Back?" I smile innocently, I went over and hug her. "I will get you back," she says into my ear, "we have the same idea, Mrs.Collins." Luke says, he pats my back and walks off. "I probably should tell you that me and the crew are back in the games and we're athletes again." I say, pulling away from Mum. "The crew from 06'? Oh my gosh, I'm so proud of you!" She ruffles my hair.

"Hey dinner is almost ready, gather the others," Blake says, setting the plates down.

I sit down my seat, laughing very hard. Very, very hard. "Chelsea, stop laughing!" Louis frowns, "what is she laughing about?" Liam asks, curiously as he steps in. "That, Luke, the 20 year old have to bend down to hug Louis Tomlinson, the 22 year old," I replied, Liam chuckles and sits beside me. I continue laughing, I throw my head back. "Chelsea," Blake says, sternly. "Liam, make her stop laughing!" Louis whines, then the boys started laughing at me.

"I'm sorry, Lou!" Liam exclaims, "Mum," I say as she sits down. "Where's Hayley?" I asks, raising my eyebrows. "Chelsea, I know that you don't want her to go to the hospital but it's much better if she's there," Mum replies, I raised my eyebrows with shock. "And our new step-Dad is coming in tomorrow," Shane says, I sigh and look down at my plate. "Chelsea, you never said anything about Mum's marriage before.. What do you think of it?" Shane asks, I bite down my bottom lip.

"I don't want a new Dad," I muttered under my breath, "what you'd say?" Mum asks, I look up at her and flash her smile. "I can't wait to see him," I lied, fiddling with my hands under the table. "You're so bad at lying," Liam mumbles, "I get that a lot," I snap back in the same tone as him.