Chapter 4- Ziva's POV

I woke up with needles sticking into me and tubes coming out of me. All of a sudden I couldn't breathe and I started to cough, alarming Gibbs who was outside my room. Once he realized what was going on he ran to the nurses station and told them that I needed immediate help. They took the tube out of my throat that was breathing for me.

After that I was fine until I motioned Gibbs to come in. He opened my door and told me that nobody from NCIS was allowed to come in as visitors. I was confused, why weren't they allowed to come in?

I asked the nurse this and she told me that my father told the hospital that he was my only living relative, and that he was not allowing me to have any visitors until he got there.

"He should be here any day now, so hang in there" the nurse whispered.

"Any DAY" I yelled, "I bet he's waiting for his private jet to be available" I screamed.

GIbbs burst into the room asking the nurse what was going on. She told him that I was notified that I was not to have any visitors, and was upset. After telling him this she asked him to please leave, as he is not allowed in.

Gibbs stayed at the hospital for another few hours, and we talked throught the glass. When I was falling asleep he told me that he would go get Tony and the others.

I nodded back to him, and fell asleep.