Chapter 12

Gibbs just told me that I can't work in the field for a year, but I wonder what would happen if i countinued to work. Headaches aren't that bad, and not working in the field is definetely worse. I ask Gibbs if he knows what would happen if I continued to work in the field. He said he didn't know, and went to get a doctor who could answer my questions. 

I turned to face Tony. How could he let them take field work away from me? Would they replace me while I was still working there? I asked Tony if he knew whether or not they would find an agent to replace me while I was gone. He told me that they could never replace me, since I was irreplaceable. I smiled at him, and Gibbs walked into the room with a doctor behind him. 

The doctor asked if I had an questions. I asked her what would happen if I continued to work in the field without seeing anbody. She told me that the main reason that I cannot work in the field for a year, is because she believes I may be a danger to others in the field, since I have a severe case of PTSD. I stared at her in awe. I didn't have PTSD, I couldn't! I told her that I didn't have PTSD, and she smiled at me and told me that there are hundreds of undiagnosed cases of PTSD. In some cases, people can live perfectly healthy, with no side effects.

Sorry this chapter is so short. I don't have time to post more right now, but i will post the next chapter soon. Be sure to vote, and comment on character suggestions.