Chapter 2- Tony's POV

I sat in the uncomfortable red plastic chairs of the hospital's waiting room. I was arriving at NCIS when I heard an explosion, that came from the NCIS gym. NCIS agents went running towards the blast and opened the door to help everyone inside. 

Once I realized what was going on, I ran with them wanting to assist. The first thing I noticed was Ziva lying on the floor with blood pooling around her. 

I took off my jacket and tried to stop the bleeding while somebody called 911. Once the ambuance got here they put her on a stretcher and put her into surgery at the hospital.

So now me, Ducky, Palmer, Abby, Gibbs and McGee are here waiting to see Ziva, and make sure her surgery goes ok.

The doctor is coming out with a concerned look on his face. Ducky goes over to talk to him. After several seconds Ducky comes back and tells us that a call was recieved from Ziva's father telling the hospital that she was not to have any visitors, and that he was her only family.

When Ducky told us this we were outraged. Sure we may not be biologically related to her, but we've been there for her when her father never was. We were family to her, but there was nothing we could do.

Gibbs realized that we were starting to lose our heads so he told Abby to go to the gym with McGee and collect evidence, Palmer and Ducky to help with the dead, and told me follow up with the officers at NCIS and see if they had any leads. I asked him what he would be doing. He told me that he would be waiting for Director David.

Sorry this chapter was so short, please vote and watch for upcoming chapters.