Chapter 5- Tony's POV

Gibbs just called and told me that we should visit Ziva, since she's awake.

At the hospital:

When I got to the hospital Ziva and Gibbs were signing throught the glass door. I started to walk through the door when Gibbs put out a hand to stop me. "Woah Dinozzo, her father's not here yet."

I can't believe he's still not allowing Ziva to have any visitors. She's going to have a miserable time waiting for him. I went over and asked a nurse how long she's going to be here. The nurse told me that I would be 4 weeks, possibly longer.

How are we going to survive without the Ninja assasin? 

One week later:

Director David has arrived at the hospital so we tell Ziva. A few minutes later the nurses get a warning that Ziva has given herself an overdose of sleeping meds. They give her a few medications and tell us that she will be fine. When Director David arrives at the door he asks why he is asleep, as he specifically asked for her to be awake. We tell him it is because she took some sleeping pills, and was tired.

Dinozzo's POV:

He looks pissed, and leaves as quickly as he came. In a couple hours Ziva wakes up and asks Gibbs who has finally been given visitation, if her father was by. He tells her that he was. She motions him closer and tells him that if he comes back she does not want to talk to him, so don't let her into his room. Although Gibbs knows he cannot do this, he tells her tha he won't anyway.

The next day:

Director David (now refered to as Mr. David) comes back to the hospital, and Gibbs warns him that Ziva does not want to talk to him. He ignores Gibbs and goes into her room.

Ziva immediately starts yelling at him and telling him to get out, and crying while asking Gibbs why he would betray her.

Once Ziva's father had gone I went into her room, and from the look she gave me, if she could have rolled over she would have.

I asked her why she was so upset that her father was here. She told me that it was because she hadn't seen him in nine years. Although Ziva is trained to lie, she isn't very good at it once you know her. "C'mon Zee-vah, I know there's more to the story", I pleaded. Fine she replied, and so the story began.

Two years before I came to NCIS I was living in a Mossad safe house. My father was the only person who knew I was there. Or so I thought. One night a man dressed in black came to the house, held me at gunpoint, and took me away. That night he brought me to another house and tied my arms and legs to the bed. Him and three other men came in and sexually assualted me. They continued this for months, and eventually brought in other men to do it to me. This exchange continued for several months until I found out I was pregnent. The original men were thrilled. Apparently now men wanted me more. 

One night when I was nine months pregnant a masked man came in and punched me in the stomach. I was confused and scared? Did they not want this baby? He kept punching me for a few hours in several places until he stopped.  I was left alone for a week, and a week later he brought me to a doctor to see if the baby was alive. it was not. I was heartbroken. As much as I wanted this baby to grow up in a better place, I had still grown attached to it. 

My father and the men came back a few days later. On the way back to our home Abba told me that he was ashamed of me for not having the baby. I tried to tell him that it was not my fault, but he wouldn't listen. That night when I was falling asleep he came in my room and sexually assaulted me. This went on every night for about two weeks. After that my father decided I was unworthy and sent me to NCIS.

"Happy Tony, did you get what you wanted?" I yelled at him.

He sat there looking at me for several moments, then left without saying a word.