Four.

Songs I listened to:

Bon Jovi - Born to be My Baby , Trivium - A Grey So Dark , The Fray - You Found Me , Rudimental - Home , Digital Daggers - Where the Lonely Ones Roam , Demi Lovato - Let it Go

I walk towards my locker to dump in my text books. It's wednesday, and it's been almost five days since I overheard Rachel's conversation with Flynn. Oh no. I called him Flynn again. I have to le-

"Hey!!" I hear my cheerful roommate squeak and interrupt my thoughts.

"Hi," I reply. She's so friendly and all but there's something that I don't like about her. I don't know what it is yet, but there us something that makes me want to not be around her. "Ready for gym?" I ask, smiling.

"Always!" She giggles. "I have to get rid of my belly." We start to walk towards the gym.

"You're not overweight, Kate. Just because we can't see your bones like other girls doesn't mean you're fat."

"Look at who says this," She points my legs.

"Kate there's nothing I can do about my body. I just can't gain weight. Plus, you shouldn't be comparing yourself to others."

We finally arrive at the gym. We reach the dressing rooms and get dressed. "Hey, Rae!" I hear Kate squeak again, as we're about to leave.

I turn around to find Rachel next to the most annoying girls of the school, Vicky and Melissa. God. I hoped I wouldn't have to stand these types of girls anymore in boarding school but I guess some things never change. All three of them are wearing pieces of cloths which are more of bikini bottoms rather than shorts.

"I didn't know we had gym together," I mumble to Rachel, ignoring the gazes of her friends. They keep glancing at my legs and breasts. Jesus. I may have big breasts and long lengs. So what? They're acting as if I'm an alien.

"We all have gym together, honey," the one with the red hair, Melissa snaps.

I choose to not mess with her and I only reply "Right. I didn't know that."

Kate sees how uncomfortable I am, and drags me by my arm. "C'mon, let's go. The class is about to start."

"Yeah," I mumble, and as we get out of the door, I hear Melissa giggle and murmur a "nerds," behind us.

"Ignore them," she says to me as soon as we get out. "They've been the same ever since I came to this school."

"How did they became friends so quickly anyway? It's only been a week!"

"I don't know. Vicky and Melissa have been next to the same bitch for years, and she graduated last year. Now no one owns them, so I guess they didn't know what to do all alone. So I think they just bonded with the first cool-looking person they saw."

I don't really wanna judge anyone without actually knowing them but Rachel seemed pretty happy next to them. My thoughts are interrupted when I catch the gaze of a guy checking out my body. Ugh.

"Oh my god!" Kate squeals.

"What?" I ask, maybe a little bit harsh, since I'm mad at the guy for watching my legs.

"He's like the most popular guy in school. Oh my God!!!"

"Well, he's so annoying."

"The coolest guy in the school is checking your butt out and you're mad at him?! You must be crazy," she squeals. "Oh my God!" she whisper-screams.

"What?"

"He's coming here. Don't look that way!"

Oh God. Can this school year be over already? "Hey there," I hear an annoyingly charming voice, and I'm surprised.