q+a answers.

[ thanks to all of you who asked questions!
I'm going to try and answer every question without giving too many spoilers! ]

RAINBOW_RISHTA ASKED ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE DLAIR MORE ROMANCE?
They're on a bit of a hiatus right now but they will be trying to work it out once Elijah is undaggered.

BEBEBRIDDON ASKED WHOS YOUR WRITING INSPIRATION/FAVE AUTHOR?
I don't really have any writing inspiration, but casualtyy is my fave author currently!

MASHA_MEOW ASKED WHAT IS BLAIRS SEXUALITY/ROMANTIC ORIENTATION?
She is straight but she experimented while in rehab w/ mags lol. That wasn't ever mentioned in the books but it's a headcanon for me.

JESSIIII2020 ASKED WHATS WITH TYLAIR?
they're best friends but they may or may not share a drunken kiss in the future? Lol

TOTAM2 ASKED ARE YOU PLANNING SOME KIND OF ROMANCE BETWEEN BLAIR AND ELIJAH?
Not sure yet, there's definitely a possibility of it.

TOTAM2 ASKED DO YOU PLAN TO ADD A NEW CHARACTER SOON?
There will be 2 new minor characters soon.

WHITEDROP9 ASKED DOES BLAIR HAVE ANY CLUE THAT NICK IS KLAUS?
I was going to keep this whole topic a secret but it appears everyone knows that Nick is Klaus, so no, Blair is 100% unaware.

SUMMER_NARUTO ASKED WHY DO YOU UPDATE SO LATE?
I have had writers block for months now, so the chapters have been written v slowly.

SUMMER_NARUTO ASKED WHEN DO YOU PLAN TO END SACRIFICE?
I originally was shooting for 30 chapters like the first book, but ill definitely need to go past that, so I'm not really sure haha.

SUMMER_NARUTO ASKED WHAT GAVE YOU THE IDEA TO CHANGE THE TITLES?
I came to realize that nearly every Gilbert twin book has the word Gilbert in the title, so I decided to remove it from my titles haha.

SUMMER_NARUTO ASKED WHY DOES BLAIR ALWAYS TRY TO PUSH DAMON AWAY?
it's how her brain works, she sees a small problem and her goal is to push the person away before they push her away.

SUMMER_NARUTO ASKED WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG WITH ORIGINAL HERETIC?
I have so many ideas for it, and each one will mean I need to rewrite everything so I've unpublished it until I can figure out how I want to write it all out.

SUMMER_NARUTO ASKED WHATS BLAIRS FAVORITE FOOD?
I feel the need to pick blood, but she doesn't actually like the taste despite craving it, so I'm gonna say pancakes.

SUMMER_NARUTO ASKED WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM YOUR OWN?
Blair, 100%. She is too much like me for anyone else to be my fave. Tom from Argentum Lupus will be a close second when I start writing that book more ahaha.

SUMMER_NARUTO ASKED IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF ASHELINA APPEARING IN THE BOOK?
Hahah, no, unfortunately not.

SUMMER_NARUTO ASKED WHY DOES BLAIR NEVER HAVE SCENES WITH MATT CAROLINE AND BONNIE?
Simply put, i don't like Matt the slightest. Caroline will be in some soon, and Bonnie is currently avoiding Blair because she's scared of what Blair will do when she finds out about her and Jeremy being together haha.

BAE152 ASKED ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE A THIRD BOOK OR A SPIN OFF ABOUT JENSEN CASSIDY?
I would love to write a third book, but if i do, it will be after I finish/get close to done with argentum lupus and original heretic. I probably won't write a spin off for Jensen Cassidy, just because I attempted a social media fic and it was horrendous.

BAE152 ASKED WHAT GAVE YOU THE IDEA TO WRITE ABOUT BLAIR AND HER STORY?
Honestly, I don't remember. I planned the original story about 5 years ago so I'm not sure what was going through my mind.

TVDSHADOWHUNTER ASKED WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK SERIES AND WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM IT?
The only story that I've read that has had more than one book has been Hazard&Atonement by Casulatyy and my fave character from that is defo Marley.

ALIPOETA ASKED WHICH COUPLE DO YOU SHIP MOST ON TVD?
Bamon! But since they're not a couple I'll go with Delena. Aah.

MATTY_BLUE ASKED WILL BLAIR GO TO NEW ORLEANS WITH THE ORIGINALS?
I actually never considered this! If my stories go up to season 4, there's definitely a chance.

MATTY_BLUE ASKED WILL BLAIR HOOK UP WITH STEFAN WHEN ELENA HAS A SIRE BOND TO DAMON?
Again I'm not see if the books will go that far, but if so, she will not. She's kind of done with Stefan, (though she will always have a soft spot for him.)

CHLOEGAYFIELD03 ASKED CAN BLAIR EXPLAIN HER RELATIONSHIP WITH NICK AKA KLAUS?
She can, and she will! Once Blair finds out nick and klaus are the same person, she will explain to Elena and Elijah about what all they were. However, their relationship was rather short so I'm not sure how much will he said!

[ those are all the questions! thanks for
asking you guys! idk why but I love answering questions for whatever reason ahahah ]