Last Airbender plus one

This chapter just went under a major edit and I hope to have the next chapters edited asap so please let me know what you think of this story so far :D

Clover looked up at the poster on the town bulletin. Her eyes widened as she ripped it off the wall. It was of a young boy with an arrow on his head the caption read "Avatar wanted alive". She took a step back, "How could this be?"

"Well I believe that is the first time I have heard you talk young lady," the selling merchant smiled, "I guess it is great news to talk about. The avatar has returned."

Clover looked down at the paper then up at her. She shook her head then started to run.
"Young lady, you're leaving your seeds!" a selling merchant called out to her.

She didn't turn around, she didn't stop running until she was far enough out of the small village. Soon as she knew she was where no one could see her she jumped and started to fly back to the western air temple.
As she flew she thought about what she was going to do. She landed in the shortest building and crawled through the window. She looked around at the small fire that had turned to embers and her bed. She walked out of her room to the big cave she had used to practice for the past eight years. She took out the poster that read the last place he was spotted was Kyoshi Island, "I have to find you," she looked back to her room, "But how do I leave my home?" she folded up the poster and threw it into her bag then grabbed her go-bag that she had always packed with a sleeping bag pillow and two change of clothes. She looked at the room she called home to the dying embers of last night's fire. She always knew that one day she would have to make a run for it but she never thought she would leave this place willingly. She took a deep breath then bended air around the embers to spark up a flame to torch her room as she jumped out of the window. Turning all traces that she had lived there to ash.

No tears left her as she flew away from her home. She flew all day as the sun started to rise and she yawned and started to descend below her cloud cover. She saw nothing but ocean until she spotted the southern air temples. A smile crossed her face as her feet hit the ground. She started to walk around looking at the different structures and smiled at her culture she would soon learn more about. She found a room and took out her sleeping bag and pillow and rested.

She woke up in a sweet she looked around her and calmed her heart. It is the same dream she has had almost every night for the past eight years. She stood up and packed up her bag pulling out seeds from her small bag. She looked around herself again as she closed her hand over the seed. She focused all her will into the seed; she felt the stems and leaves sneak their way out of her grasp and she opened her hand giving the plant more room to grow. It produced a vine full of grapes and she cut them off. Then she returned her attention to the plant and watched as it started to reverse the growing progress. She closed her hand over the seed and put it back into her bag. She placed her gear on her back and started to fly and eat the grapes she finished and dropped the vines as she flew.

She flew to the shore of Kyoshi Island. Making sure no one could see her as she landed and started to walk to the village she saw from the sky. As she walked, she dug in her bag again for the poster. When she felt hands around her shoulders. She quickly opened the earth below her to slide out of their grasp and moved so she would jump up behind her attacker. She placed her hands up ready for a fight.

"I am sorry I thought you were fire nation," her attacker stood down, "Obviously you are Earth nation. But still what are you doing on this island," she placed her hands on her hips.

Clover looked up at her. She was dawned in warrior gear. Clover smiled and reached into her bag pulling out the avatar poster, "I'm looking for him," she looked up at the warrior.