Chasing Keith

School was back, since it was a Monday. Keith avoided Lance at all costs, and sure as hell didn't want to even see him.
Lance on the other hand wanted to find Keith, talk to him and just be friends again...maybe more. What? I happen to like a guy, alright. Lance thought in his head, smirking.
Lance headed Into his next class, and took his seat...in Keith's chair. He waited for him to show up, and of course he did.
Instead, Keith just sat in Lances spot instead of making a big deal of things.
Aw, why won't he do anything? Lance thought to himself. Lance just wanted to annoy him cause he was bored, yet it seems like Keith didn't want anything to do with him.
After class, Lance grabbed his bag and turned to talk to Keith, but he was gone. Lance left to go find him. What more could he do?
He quickly ran around the halls, hoping to find the mullet head. No, he tried his best, but no sign of him anywhere. So, he wants to play a game of cat and mouse? Then so be it. Lance thought.
He hurried to his next class, trying to rush the day to lunch.
When it was lunch, he desperately looked for Keith. He couldn't find him.
"Yo Pidge, have ya seen Keith anywhere?" He asked his short friend. She thought for a moment, then shook her head. Little did Lance know, she was in on keeping them away from each other. Keith had actually paid her.
When Lance couldn't find him, he got a little upset. Then it was gym class.
"Alright guys, today we will be running track! I wanna see you kick ass at it! Literally just kick the tracks ass...by running...Lets get fired up!" Coach Dragneel yelled.
They all hustled out and Lance had to kick people out of the way just to find Keith. He did.
"Keith!" He shouted, wanting his attention. The boy didn't dare look at Lance.
This just made Lance more confused.
Is he avoiding me on purpose? Lance thought. That very thought made him feel empty...gone...dead? He couldn't find the right word, but he didn't wanna think like that either.
After track, Lance found himself at Keith's locker, looking for answers.
Soon, the boy showed up.
"Keith, hey, what's up?" Lance asked him. Keith didn't answer, just open his locker. "Is something wrong? Did I do something?" Lance asked him,  trying to sound normal, trying to fight his throat so his voice wouldn't fault nor crack.
"Keith, are you avoiding me?" He suddenly asked. This made Keith stop, and slam his locker shut, he didn't even look at him. Lance felt...what did he feel? Nothing could fit... empty. "Did I do something wrong?" Lance asked him, feeling his own voice crack. "Why do you act like you know me?" Keith suddenly said, surprising the both of them. His tone was harsh, and full of venom.
"W-what do you mean?" Lance asked, his voice failed him, cracking towards the end.
"Look, just because we used to be friends doesn't mean we are now. You know nothing about me, and I don't know anything about you, and I don't want to. Just leave me alone, and let me live my life." He told Lance. His back was turned to the boy, he sounded angry... Lance opened his mouth to say something, but shut it. He waited a moment, staring down at the floor, and kept staring until he heard Keiths footsteps go silent...he was gone...now Lance was alone.

A/N sorry I am so bad at updating these, and school has been rough on me for the last couple of days. Anyways, thank you all so much for reading, I enjoy seeing all of your comments! I promise, the next update will actually be sooner this time. Please, have a cookie ^_^