Goodbye

Lance was all packed up, walking out of the empty house with his suit case and duffel bag. Keith sat on his porch, waiting for him.
"So... You're really leaving?" Keith asked again, he always knew the answer for the question.
"I don't have any other choice... I kind of have to. I'll visit, alright?" Lance asked him. The pale boy just stared at the other boy in disbelief. "I don't think I've ever told you how much you mean to me, but I'm scared if I do I won't go... So, I am at least going to say this: Keith Kogane, I love you." Lance told him. He wanted to smile, but tears danced down his face in a beautiful rhythm that only Keith could see. Without hesitation Keith placed his lips on Lances, meeting the soft sweetness of the boy. Neither of them wanted to let go, but they both pulled away, Keith holding back tears.
"I love you too...please don't leave me." Keith whispered, scared to talk out for the fear of his voice cracking. Lance sweetly held Keith's face in his hand.
"I'm sorry, but we both know it couldn't work out. Maybe I'll convince them to move closer. But until we meet again, just remember I do love you." Lance sniveled, and let go of Keith. Keith reached out towards Lance, but Lance only pushed him away as it was painful enough. He climbed into the waiting uber, and told him to head for the airport. He couldn't believe after all this time, he was really leaving again. Maybe one day, he would see him again. Lance knew it was very unlikely though. For his cousins, and Aunt and Uncle... What he remembered of them, isn't exactly the best memories. But as he had no other choice, he had left. Feeling his heart break only more, as everyone he loves disappeared as the car drove away. With this, Lance could only find himself whispering a final single word...
"Goodbye."