Let The Games Begin (Confessing Our Love)

Cell's pov:
Next morning, I woke up slowly then stood on my feet. "Finally. Today is the promised day, where I'll show this pathetic planet the true power of my perfection.", I said then remembered something she said to me before I inject her, "You were designed to be perfect, after all.", this comment in particular made me worry if she would be safe alone.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of a car coming my way. 'What now?', I wondered as I saw the car stopping near the arena, and a reporter, a camera man and a strange looking man came out of the car that I have recognised as a press car.

I didn't hear what the reporter was saying and I didn't care a bit about it. But then, two men and a woman came down from a helicopter.

The woman stayed outside the arena, but the two men decided to show off.

First, the blondie idiot with a rose on his top tank dashed towards me then dropped backwards because of my energy, then the fat bald fool with him did the same thing, and ended up just like him. 'For Kami's sake. I didn't even have to touch them. What a waste of time.', I said to myself then kept waiting to see what will happen next.

The man with the strange looking hair jumped into the ring and started doing stupid moves.

'Oh, come on you can't be serious. There's no way I'll be fighting this idiot.', I thought. Right then, I saw Vegeta flying our way. When he landed near the ring, the reporter went to him and asked something, but he just yelled at him. Then, the rest of the Z-fighters came shortly after. That fool -I think the reporter said his name was Hurcale Satan- said that he would fight me by himself. 'Ha! What a joke!', I mocked in my mind and stood still with my arms still crossed on my chest as the idiot started hitting me, thinking that he's actually hurting, but it didn't even scratch. Then, he laughed stupidly and said: "Now to the big finish!"

Right then, I had enough of his circus act and slammed him out the ring with the back of my hand. He was lucky he was still alive, I didn't want to waste my energy on a weakling like him.

After that, the opponent I was waiting for has stepped into the ring. Goku stood in front of me, and I unfolded my arms and stood prepared for the real battle.

"As I'm sure you know by now, I've been waiting for this. I'll be counting on you for amusement while I test my new body."

"I heard you were designed to use our own techniques against us."

"Perfection.", I replied to him then we began to fight. This would be more interesting than I thought. Too bad Iroka is not here to see this.

Iroka's pov:
I was standing in a complete darkness. Nothing but the dark void surrounding me. Suddenly I heard a voice calling my name, "Iroka-dono. Iroka-dono.", the voice kept coming closer and I began to recognize who was it. "Iroka-dono.", the voice said then its owner appeared clearly in front of me, an indigo kendo leaguer with dark blue eyes:
Me: Kiwami? What are you doing here?

Kiwami Jyuurouta: There's no time. You must wake up now, Iroka-dono.

Me😮: Wake up? I don't understand, Kiwami. What's going on?

Kiwami Jyuurouta: Gohan-dono is fighting Cell right now. You must stop them.

Me: What? How?

Kiwami Jyuurouta: You'll figure it out, I'm sure of it. But right now, wake up!

I woke up quickly and looked around. "Was that...a dream?", I asked myself and rubbed my neck. Right then, I recognised what Kiwami meant. I must have been asleep for a long time!