Chapter 3 • adopted

'R-really? Me?' I asked confused.
'Yep! Go pack you bags!' Said Ashton excitedly.
I was walking upstairs and I saw Lauren. Oh crap. She looked at me and gave me a dirty look. 'Wow. It's getting adopted. Can't wait to see you when they bring you back!' She said. I looked down and kept walking. Once I got in my room I cried. Not just because of what Lauren said, but because if every thing.
Because of the daily abuse.
Because of my parents.
Because I'll never be good enough.
Because I'm useless.
Because no one loves me.
There's only  one thing that will calm me down now . Music. I put my crapy earbuds in and sang along to trees by twenty one pilots.

I know
Where you stand
Silent
In the trees
And that's
Where I am
Silent
I'm the trees

Why won't you speak?
Where I happen to be
Silent in the trees
Standing cowardly

I can feel your breath
I can feel my death
I want to know you
I want to see
I want to say
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello

I know
Where you stand
Silent
In the trees
And that's
Where I am
Silent
In the trees

Why won't you speak?
Where I happen to be
Silent
in the trees
Standing cowardly

I can feel your breath
I can feel my death
I want to know you
I want to see
I want to say
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello , yeah

Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello

When I was finally calmed down i started packing.
3 jeans
4 shirts
2 pairs of shoes
1 bra
5 pairs of underwear.
I put everything in my backpack and got my skateboard , my only picture of my parents and my earbuds.
I looked around in my room. This is probably the last time I will ever see it. I smiled sadly and wiped a tear from my eye. I guess this it. I opened my door and saw Connor. Oh crap... Connor has bullied me since the day I got here.
I look down to my feet as I feel a sharp tingling pain in my face. He slapped me. "What are you gonna do about it? Cry in you room and listen to That crappy pilot band you like?" He laughed with a discussing smirk on his face. "I must say, I'm really surprised you are getting adopted. But hey they are just gonna bring you back like everyone else. I'm not gonna miss you! See you in a few days freak." He said while rolling his eyes. He kicked me in the stomach and then walked away. I got my bag and went downstairs not sure about how to feel about what just happened. "Are you okay?" Calum said concerned. He must have seen the blank expression on my face. I looked up and said "yeah.. Yeah I'm fine."
"you sure?" Ashton asked. "Yeah. I'm good. We walked outside and I put my bag in the trunk. I sit in the backseat next to Michael. Luke is in the middle row and Ashton is driving with Calum in the front seat. I looked out the window. The beautiful morning sky. Ive always loved the sky. The sky will always be here and it's one of my favorite things. If I'm extremely stressed or upset or having a panic attack , I just go outside and take a deep breath in and it's like it fills my lungs and calms me down and it makes me feel like it's all gonna be okay. My thoughts are interrupted by a "we're home!" From the boys. This is it I guess...
A/N
Yay! I finally updated!
guys! I'm sorry this is so cringey 😬😬😂😭
Please tell me in the comments what you think about it because I'm wondering if it's good or not.. Maybe I should start over. Idk. Let me know. I love you guys!
•672 words•