One Pokemon

this fanfic is about a girl who is close to being a  pokemon master when one day she is exploring she end up in the world of one piece. i hope you all like it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The island was more different than Marina had ever seen and she had traveled a lot. In one of the giant trees she did not see any Pokemon. Sighing she had Blaziken take he down to the trees roots. Taking out two small round objects she toughed the round circle and in a flash of light reveled a teddy bear with a crescent on its forehead, 'Teddiursa!' and a small ferret like Pokemon Linoone.

Both were very strong and good at getting items. As she sent them out Marina released her Ninetails. Sitting down while she stroked the golden fox's fur Marina thought of how she got here. She was exploring this unknown ruin and suddenly with a blast of light she was here. Thankfully she could still get her stuff that she would need.

Ninetails pov

Still in deep thought Ninetails nudged herself in the girls lap and affectionately liked her master who had a Ninetails characteristics. From its experience humans were not born with red eyes and had a unusual physic power but her master did. Along with eyes the young girl had golden hair like her fox pokemon and porcelain skin.

Only those in her family had these characteristics but that was an extra that drew the ancient being. She could still remember living in that large palace when she first met the little 5 year old that became her master.

Marina pov

When the two got back she got lots of money and a strange bracelet thing that she was told was a log pose that would help her get to island to island. Praising the two Marina sent them back for some rest. Heading from the shelter of the trees she wandered around the island with her faithful Pokemon following her.

As she wandered around a flash of movement caufgt her eye. Two humans were fighting, a slim wild blond haired man with a mask and a giant man with wings swinging a giant piece of wood that must have been a trees's trunk. They observed the fight untill a man with a x scar on his face stopped it saying'Leave it for the new world' or something.

With that entertainment gone she noticed a large polar bear standing behind a tall and tan man. The bear reminded her of her Beartic but this bear was more cute and cuddly unlike her fierce bear. When it was a little Cubuchoo then it was cute but now it could easily be seen as a dangerous foe.

Smiling at the thought she turned around and walked away. When they were not in sight she let out Teddursia,Beartic and Lucario a fighting bipedal canine.Having them follow her Marina headed for a building that said Human. She did not like it but she had a feeling she should be there.

As  she entered and sat down comfortable with her Ninetails and Teddyursia flanking her while her more noticeable Pokemon stood behind her watching for trouble. Placing the Teddy like bear on her lap Marina noticed the tan man with the polar bear in the orange jumpsuit and two other guys come and sit near her area of seats.

'Beartic.' Hearing this the polar bear turned around and stared at her bears, when it noticed what it was doing it blushed. Must be male than since her bears were female.

When a strange man named Disco appeared Marina felt herself fall asleep.

Later

A gun shot rang out and someone was talking about a fish.Waking up she noticed a weird man wearing a bubble around his head, a fish person with extra arms that was shot and a mermaid. When the snot nosed man got closer a black haired boy punched him so hard it sent the man flying plus a tooth flew out. He was shooting the boy too, but his skin just stretched like rubber.

Soon their was a explosion of action for example more bubble wearers started to shoot and a sudden wave of power hit them all,knocking out the female one. A giant hole was soon made, reveling a giant and a old man. The old man talked about now he could get his money and other thing like now he was old and who would want a old man. The giant said something about him being weird or something like that.

'Funny old geezer,' Marina commented while soon a red haired man that she remembered called the tan man Trafalger Law and something about bad rumor that got him the bird by Law himself and he had bad manners. She had just giggled.

'Thats the Dark King, who knew we would meet something like him.' The red head muttered in awe. 'So that must mean it was you who sent that blast.'The red head just gaped at her lack of respect but the geezer just smiled.

Moving her gaze at 'Hachi' the fismman she walked over and brought out a heal spray that healed his injuries to a minimum. She could feel that she was being watched but she paid no attention to it or the talk of marines.

When everyone headed outside Marina grew curious about these Marines and then she saw that they were surrounded and being accused by kidnapping the Roland family.