A party and Fox Fire Marina

The three guys; the rubber boy Straw hat, the red head Kid and then the tall dark man with the huge sword Trafalgar Law. They made fighting the marines into a competition. Sighing she ordered all her Pokemon to join the fight all but Ninetails who stayed by her side.

Paying no attention to the fight or her Pokemon's successful fighting, not even the huge man that jumped high with a sword in hand.'Blaziken.' Appearing out of nowhere the bipedal chicken like Pokemon delivered a Flame Kick to protect its master.

Feeling smug Marina watched the fighting Teddyursia was using move like Brick Break and Dynamic Punch while Beartic used Ice Beam. Besides them the boy inflated his fist while red head kid made a giant metal arm by collecting all the metal. Law however was grinning/smug while inside a huge blue dome making a human jig saw puzzle. His crew even fought hand combat.

Using her powerful physic ability to hurl the marines around her while Ninetails began to use Flamethrower. Sensing something to her right she tossed the marines miles away to see a guy with a camera. Smirking she posed in a natural way with her Ninetails beside her. 'Hey what your name ?' yelled the camera guy. 'Marina.' With that she had all her pokemon return.

When the Pirate crews ran off to avoid a Admiral whatever that is but Marina decided it was best to avoid. Bringing out a poke ball to bring out a cloud like bodied blue bird ,Altaria. 'Altari !' chirped the dragon type. Stepping aboard she flew above and saw Law and Eustass Kid and their crew fighting a robot that looked like a man.

'Altaria, Dragon Breath !' obeying a shot of red flames came from the birds mouth. With that they did Sky Attack, rising into the air to tackle the remains from above.

Once finished they flew off.  Smirking to her self she waved goodbye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys like it comment